Husband is at Jellyrolls right now!

He is in Florida for a work conference, they go every year to Orlando and usually they head over to Jellyrolls one night (the other night they are in Islands of Adventure)! Doesn’t seem very work related, does it? Anyways, he just called from the bar and gosh, how I wish I was there! I love that place! There is a piano player there that I swear is George O’Malley’s twin (T.R. Knight, from Grey’s Anatomy).

Do any of you have a favorite place to go after all of the parks close?

I’ve only been to Jellyrolls once but loved it so I’m sure we’ll be back. I wish my job sent me to Orlando.

Jellyrolls is great fun! I have had a terrific time everytime I’ve been.

Personally, I prefer to go to Kimono’s for karaoke!

[QUOTE=NokeyNose;879412]He is in Florida for a work conference, they go every year to Orlando and usually they head over to Jellyrolls one night (the other night they are in Islands of Adventure)! Doesn’t seem very work related, does it? Anyways, he just called from the bar and gosh, how I wish I was there! I love that place! There is a piano player there that I swear is George O’Malley’s twin (T.R. Knight, from Grey’s Anatomy).

Do any of you have a favorite place to go after all of the parks close?[/QUOTE]

:huh: he’s teasing you like that? I say pack a bag and head on down there :laugh:

I want to go to Jellyrolls in January. If it’s anything like Howl at the Moon, then I am totally there.

He sent me a photo, so funny! I hope I don’t get anyone in trouble here by saying this but, the caption was… “I met Cinderella, out of coustume!” She was very beautiful!

He said that a bunch of them kept tryinng to guess which cast member they thought she was (Tuesday nights are apparently Cast member nights, so they tend to frequent the place). Apparently after a few drinks he was elected to ask her (sounded like a pick up line to me, but luckily I completely trust him) which one she was and apparently she pulls double duty as Cinderella and Ariel!

[QUOTE=Dopey;879472]:huh: he’s teasing you like that? I say pack a bag and head on down there :laugh:

I want to go to Jellyrolls in January. If it’s anything like Howl at the Moon, then I am totally there.[/QUOTE]

Dopey, DO NOT THINK FOR ONE MOMENT that I haven’t already pulled out the bag and thought about it!!! Unfortunately I can’t think of a single person who would take on my 3 kids for a few days while I go hoot and hollar myself at JellyRolls! Which by the way, don’t really know what type of place it is that you referred to but Jellyrolls is a dueling piano bar on the boardwalk, the pianists play songs chosen by the crowd and those guys are soooo talented, it is a great night of fun! Definately check it out!!!

Yup, sound just like the place I mentioned.

Ok, this is what you do. Fill huge mixing bowls with cereal, put velcro on chairs and clothing. Stick the kids in the chairs and off you go. It’s just for a day or so :laugh:

I Looooove Jellyrolls! Its so much fun. I went there for my “bachelorette party” night for my wedding at Disney last year. We had such a blast!

[QUOTE=Dopey;879472]:huh: he’s teasing you like that? I say pack a bag and head on down there :laugh:

I want to go to Jellyrolls in January. If it’s anything like Howl at the Moon, then I am totally there.[/QUOTE]

Jellyrolls is my FAVORITE! Its like a G-Rated Howl at the Moon. Tuesdays are typically CM nights, but I would either go on a Tuesday or a Sat because I recently went on a Thursday and it was EMPTY! Literally us and one other table. This all might change when PI is closed though. .

I have never been. It is at DTD? I am wondering if the babysitting services are trusted and worth it, so DW and I could go one night while DS7 sleeops.

It is at BWI next to Atlantic Dance Hall. It is sooooo much fun. It is a great sing along place, and they have certain songs that are audience participation songs. That is all that I will say about that for those of you who have never been.

[QUOTE=Dopey;879492]Yup, sound just like the place I mentioned.

Ok, this is what you do. Fill huge mixing bowls with cereal, put velcro on chairs and clothing. Stick the kids in the chairs and off you go. It’s just for a day or so :laugh:[/QUOTE]

So funny! Maybe if teh youngest wasn’t 6 months old! To funny!