I am absolutely amazed of the more expansion of Disney

I am sure most of you already heard that Disney has bought Marvel for 4 billion dollars. I am just wondering, will this affect Disneyland in anyway? More specifically, will there be new Marvel themed attractions in the future? And can we expect characters like Spiderman walking around? I just found this a little interesting.

A little off topic too. I heard that Disney was in the Midst of buying Seaworld. Did that deal ever pan out?

[QUOTE=Fearthereaper;989402]
A little off topic too. I heard that Disney was in the Midst of buying Seaworld. Did that deal ever pan out?[/QUOTE]

Pretty soon its not going to be ‘Florida’…its going to be ‘Disney’:laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=Fearthereaper;989402]

A little off topic too. I heard that Disney was in the Midst of buying Seaworld. Did that deal ever pan out?[/QUOTE]

No, but I think it would be a great way for Disney to get into the last major type of park that they don’t have yet. Of Course, I would want to see a 5 year investment to convert SeaWorld into more or a Disney Style with Animatronics, Disney Characters, and some dark rides. But, overall I could see SeaWorld being a nice Market fit for Disney, even with The Seas with Nemo and Friends at EPCOT.

Anything is still possible with the Busch Parks at the moment. They are not in financial trouble, so their is no urgency to sell, but people are still browsing.

I hope they dont bring the Marvel Characters into the Disney Parks, I just hope they own the rights to the Marvel Characters and lease them out to other parks like Universal and such, I think it would spoil the Disney Parks if those characters were brought into the actual Disney Parks, but thats just me. As for Sea World…thats a bit of an old rumor so I dont know if anything actually happened with that/is going to or if it was just a dry rumor.

Yea, I am not sure if I would like that myself. However… there could be an awesome attraction about them… Nahhh, I agree it would ruin the theme.

Honestly, I could Disney doing at least one attraction with the Marvel characters. Perhaps, Tomarrow Land?

Tomorrowland

Absolutely Not.