I am approaching double digits and thinking about future trip report

So, I love reading trip reports. I also quite enjoy giving them. The last full scale report I gave was some time ago, but it has been some time since we have had a full scaled trip to Disney to report on. All this being said, I have realized something…Our camera is 3 yrs old and technology has become so convenient. I am hoping to begin my trip report while in “the world” right here with Twitter like posts and pics taken from my IPhone.

After the trip, use the pics taken and begin to really pic my trip report out.

I know this has nothing to do with anything but I am READY to go ALREADY and my mind is beginning to take daily walks through WDW Planning Land. Now, I just need to prepare myself for the wife making fun of me for taking pics of stuff w/o our family in the picture…of just stuff, that I think my fellow MBer’s might enjoy.

[QUOTE=dadofthree;1124784]So, I love reading trip reports. I also quite enjoy giving them. The last full scale report I gave was some time ago, but it has been some time since we have had a full scaled trip to Disney to report on. All this being said, I have realized something…Our camera is 3 yrs old and technology has become so convenient. I am hoping to begin my trip report while in “the world” right here with Twitter like posts and pics taken from my IPhone.

After the trip, use the pics taken and begin to really pic my trip report out.

I know this has nothing to do with anything but I am READY to go ALREADY and my mind is beginning to take daily walks through WDW Planning Land. Now, I just need to prepare myself for the wife making fun of me for taking pics of stuff w/o our family in the picture…of just stuff, that I think my fellow MBer’s might enjoy.[/QUOTE]
I am always excited to read fun trip reports. :wink:

I am looking forward to your trip report. I moved this thread to Mouse trap as the Trip report forum is for reports only to make it easier on the readers. :heart:

I love reading trip reports - whether pre or post, the are all fun.