I am buying one

Yes, indeed I am going to save my change and I am going to own one of those within the next 100 years or so

[B]:wub:—>What do you think?<—:wub:[/B]

Me too in about 105 yrs. So tell me how they are since you will be there approx 5 yrs before me.:redface: Why do the things I want cost so much?:pirate:

THIS is why I need to win the lottery! dreams

I am going to put up a kidney, my spleen, and a fraction of my abused liver for sale. Any takers? I want one of these houses!

[QUOTE=Dopey;1060995]Yes, indeed I am going to save my change and I am going to own one of those within the next 100 years or so

:wub:—>What do you think?<—:wub:[/QUOTE]

I think I’ll be moving in with you neighbor!:laugh:

They are gorgeous- and I shall start saving my change every night in a jar.

Are these holiday homes or permanent residences? In all honesty, although I think they are divine, would I want to live next door to a 450 room hotel and a multitude of theme parks for 8 million dollars? Not really.

did you know that you need to actually buy a lottery ticket? Go buy a ticket NOW.

That would work for me. We could go and eat together at some of those amazing restaurants they are talking about

Is there a link that I’m not seeing, because I don’t know what you’re all talking about!

ETA: Oh, I got it. I just didn’t LOOK like a link! Now I’m going to to check it out…

Its the ‘What do you think’ Andrea

[QUOTE=dixie;1061003]They are gorgeous- and I shall start saving my change every night in a jar.

Are these holiday homes or permanent residences? In all honesty, although I think they are divine, would I want to live next door to a 450 room hotel and a multitude of theme parks for 8 million dollars? Not really.[/QUOTE]

Permanent residences. But, like they said and I am paraphrasing now, Not for us schmucks. They don’t want people with class, they only want people with money.
Now, if you can prove that you have spent, say, $ 50.000 on your daughter’s 4th birthday party - you might be a candidate :laugh:

[QUOTE=Andrea;1061014]Is there a link that I’m not seeing, because I don’t know what you’re all talking about!

ETA: Oh, I got it. I just didn’t LOOK like a link! Now I’m going to to check it out…[/QUOTE]

There were arrows, girl. I put them there especially for YOU :pirate:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1061016]Permanent residences. But, like they said and I am paraphrasing now, Not for us schmucks. They don’t want people with class, they only want people with money.
Now, if you can prove that you have spent, say, $ 50.000 on your daughter’s 4th birthday party - you might be a candidate :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Oh I get the picture…I know the type:laugh:

THAT hits it for me. Something about it just wasn’t sitting right with me… the “Welcome to a World of Privilege and Access…” I don’t know.

On one hand… FABULOUS. On the other… would I really want to live there? Would I actually LIKE any of the people living around me? I just don’t know. (Unless, of course, it’s Dixie. But I’d have to report her unrefrigerated eggs to the health department.)

There are many, many occasions. when I can pass for the dumb blonde I’ll never be! :laugh:

I think part of the disney magic for me is planning my trip and knowing that I live so far away that I can’t go everyday. I think if I lived that close and had someone doing all my planning for me, it would lose it’s magic. No thank you. I think I would rather have a DVC and keep the magic alive.

[QUOTE=Andrea;1061021]THAT hits it for me. Something about it just wasn’t sitting right with me… the “Welcome to a World of Privilege and Access…” I don’t know.

On one hand… FABULOUS. On the other… would I really want to live there? Would I actually LIKE any of the people living around me? I just don’t know. (Unless, of course, it’s Dixie. But I’d have to report her unrefrigerated eggs to the health department.)[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh:Andrea!!! and I was going to invite you round to my Golden Oaks Grande Maison for breakfast- devastated shakes head in disbelief:laugh::laugh:

PS- you made me and my hubby laugh out loud:heart:

Why don’t we all pitch in, all of MB, and buy a mansion, and we can all stay there when we go? :happy: :laugh:

I’m in:happy::happy::happy:!!!

Hey I like that. Now we only have to figure out how we’re all going to take care of the annual dues which I bet come to around $ 20.000 - do we need to rob a bank?