I am going in August:)

I am one happy lady as I can say we have booked. We are going to have one of my friends with us which should be a help. After mentioning to her that we would be going this year or in May of 2011 we(I) did not want to wait that long so when the August deals came up I could not resist. We are doing the kids stay and play free which is the best deal for us.(I wonder if they do this deal again next year if we should go:blink::huh::blush:)So we have booked for Aug. 23- 27th. I am really looking forward to the time. We had gone down in March of 2009 and at the time I was thinking that we could do a trip with my friend however, we really needed that one to be a family trip.

So this time I am not having to sleep on the floor of a tent that is sitting on seashells(that took a few days to get over:crying:) We are staying at the ASM family suite. My DH does not want to do a meal plan:glare: so this works out really well. Breakfast in the room and we have a place to store snacks that are healthy that can be brought around with us. We are doing the Cinderella Dinner at the 1900 Park Fare though because I am not going to give up eating. I may try and get one other table service meal but not to sure were it will be…I think I will leave that to my friend.

It’s always nice to have a trip planned. :happy:

Sounds like a great plan! Eating breakfast in your room means you don’t have to get ready extra fast!

We’re going in August too. It feels sad in a way because it feels like it’ll be our last “family” trip. My oldest is off to college the next week, and it makes me feel like he won’t be a kid anymore…

Congrats on booking your trip! It’s such an exciting feeling! :laugh:

He’s just a big kid! :laugh: I’m about to graduate college (decided to double major so I’m a bit behind) and I’m always still begging my parents to do the family trips! (my mum was always a Disney kid but my step dad never was so there’s usually a lot of convincing that has to happen). Keep those family trips coming! Even big kids love them :happy:

[QUOTE=CuriousAlice;1034552]Congrats on booking your trip! It’s such an exciting feeling! :laugh:

He’s just a big kid! :laugh: I’m about to graduate college (decided to double major so I’m a bit behind) and I’m always still begging my parents to do the family trips! (my mum was always a Disney kid but my step dad never was so there’s usually a lot of convincing that has to happen). Keep those family trips coming! Even big kids love them :happy:[/QUOTE]

He says the same thing, but he may be a changed man after life on campus. You gave me hope though…

Keep that hope strong! When I first moved on campus I lived in a suite and to my surprise they loved Disney too. We actually had our common room decorated with wall stickers of the princesses and pages out of Disney coloring books! :blush: This may have been because I’m a girl…and that aspect will surely be different for him but once a Disney kid, always a Disney kid! :mickey: