I am on a roll! ADRs Booked today :)

Finally got to book my ADRs for August for 2 adults DD and my nephew.
So far…
CRT~ We went once years ago but my nephew has never been :slight_smile:
Chef Mickey’s B-fast
Donald’s Safari-alicious B-fast
Ohana- Lilo and Stitch B-fast
LTT
Poly- Luau
Mama Melrose (DD loves it- me not so much)
Supercalifragilistic B-fast

What about T-Rex? Any good?

woooohooooo! Have Fun!

We ate at T-rex last June for lunch… it had just opened, and we got there before opening. There was a huge line of people trying to get in for lunch. When they opened the doors, then the started taking names for lunch openings. Huge restaurant… food was just ok. Nothing special. They kept talking about s eating in the special asteroid (I think) room, and how great it was… We did not think it was anything great…

Well done! Congrats~!

What meal did you get CRT for? We have done it for Dinner twice and it was alot of fun. Haven’t done it for breakfast yet and are doing that this year.

LTT is actually better now that the characters are gone. Don’t get me wrong, we loved the character meal but it doesn’t seem as rushed now.

Here are ours so far for June:
Crystal Palace Dinner
Chef Mickey’s Bfast
Akershus Lunch
Le Cellier (birthday dinner)
CRT Bfast
Hoop Dee Doo Review
Hollywood Brown Derby Dinner
Jiko Dinner
Mama Melroses Lunch (Never done it, this is a first this year)
Whispering Canyon Dinner (Never done it, my daughter was dying for the “ketchup restaurant”)
Biergarten Lunch
Rose and Crown Dinner
California Grill Dinner (Anniversary)

I still have about 10 meals to figure out for various bfast/lunch. Yes, we know, we eat waaaaayyyyy too much.

We have done CRT b-fast- Nothing special- it is the environment that you pay for! I was happy to get it though.
Mama Melrose too- I thought it was Ok but we had a horrible server. Keeping fingers crossed this time.
What is the ketchup reference? :slight_smile:
I went ahead and booked T-Rex for dessert late one night- (we do it at the Rainforest all the time b/c the food is so/so and really expensive)!

Let me know how TRex is. My BIL and SIL did it last year and loved it, but they aren’t very picky with food. Does TRex take the Dining Plan? That is why we haven’t done Rainforest, we always do Deluxe Dining and I won’t pay for a meal external if I have credits.

Yeah, I don’t expect too much from CRT breakfast. Heck, if I had a choice, every breakfast would be Kona Cafe (I love that place). But, my daughter loves CRT. I think she would move in there if she could.

We will only have dessert at T-Rex… We already are full with reservations. I am sure it will be great!
Ok- so do tell about the ketchup reference :slight_smile:

We ate at TRex last June for dinner. We are very picky eaters and still were able to find something good that we enjoyed. By no means is the food phenomenal, but you pay for the atmosphere that my kids loved!!