I booked Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in MK for my girls today!

I am so excited that I could just pop! I called this morning to get an appointment for both of my girls–ages 9 and almost 4 at trip time. Of course, the whole trip is a big surprise, but this will be the icing on the cake for them. We did BBB at DTD last trip, and they loved it, but I think becoming a princess right there in the castle will be the most fabulous thing they could ever imagine!

Fun! I’m sure they’ll be psyched.

I want to go to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique…

Cool . . . I booked it for my two girls for our FEB trip . . . in the castle! YAHOO! :wub: You’ll have to post pictures and let us know how it goes . . . I’m sure it will be FUN! FUN! FUN!

DD has not done it yet… but we did get a chance to see the boutique in DTD. I have seen many princess’s after their royal treatment and they were grinning ear to ear. I am sure they will love it.

they are going to just LOVE this treat. Lucky girls! Do they know you have done this for them this time or is it going to be a suprise? I can only imagine their faces when they get there!

Need I say more?

My DD has an appt for Sept 14th, right after it opens! I’m so excited for her, and I can’t wait to see where they do the photo shoot! If it’s in the rose garden, like Gingita’s, I know I’ll be crying! I’ll be sure to let you know!

They loved their last time sooo much, that they have been begging to go back, but they have NO IDEA that we are going to WDW in a few weeks, let alone that they will be back in a BBB seat!!:laugh: I’m SUPER excited!! It’s so hard for me not to tell them! I can’t wait to see their faces. It’s going to be great!

She looks beautiful!! That’s my favorite princess dress, BTW.

They are gonna love it! My DD felt so pampered and, well, like princess. The photos are priceless.

We saved some money by bringing our own princess dress. If you are going after Halloween, look for the post 10/31 sales. It was a steal.

brilliant news! BTW…have you popped yet!? LOL!

:laugh: Not yet, but if October 19 doesn’t get here soon, I’m going to!!

LOL! I would be the same as you!

I bet your girls are going to love it.

Do you tip the fairy god mothers in BBB? if so, how much? Thanks!

Elmo, good gracious! That is such an incredible photo… you really summed the experience up in one shot!!! I wish my DD was younger – she is way too old for BBB now. Bummer!!! LOL

I know Miss D. My DD is too old also!!:crying:
But, isn’t a little girl dressed up like a princess at WDW just the sweetest thing ever?!?:wub:

I did not tip our fairy godmothers at our last visit. I don’t think I even thought about it. Is that bad? :blush:

Well, yesterday was opening day at MK for the BBB. I stuck my head inside…AND DANG IT’S HUGE!!! AND IT WAS PACKED!!! But I’ve never seen so many smiling families at once in my life either!