I booked our F&W event!

I am so excited! I got up early this morning to book the 3D Dessert event for F&W and I could not get through. I then discovered that I could book the event online! I’m so glad I was up early to do it, because it is sold out now!

I just got the official book yesterday and am considering the 3 D Dessert or possibly the meal experience with Robert Irvine on Oct 21.

We have scheduled a couple of demonstrations; a mixology seminar; a wine and food pairing; and the ever popular - tequila lunch. (I had to fight for that one).

Darn it, I want to go to that one!!!

It just occurred to me, this could turn into one of those “Dinner: Impossible” things.
Then again, probably not, as Robert is being billed as the exec chef (or whatever) at his Hilton Head restaurant and not a Food Network celeb.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1087295]It just occurred to me, this could turn into one of those “Dinner: Impossible” things.
Then again, probably not, as Robert is being billed as the exec chef (or whatever) at his Hilton Head restaurant and not a Food Network celeb.[/QUOTE]

I very much would love to see him. I know Oct. 21 he has a 3 hour(I think) lunch thing going on. It is 150.00 and I wish I could go. A CM told me that. Now I am confused cause she told me that before the schedule came out. So, I wonder if he is doing both.

I wasn’t trying to say Robert Irvine was doing the dessert event.
I was talking about the afternoon event for $150 per person.
Sorry for any confusion.