I bought a tile at BLT

Well actually, I purchased 160 points and got a “free tile” :laugh:

Yippee!!

Welcome home!

Thank you :happy: Now I can change my signature… if I figure out how…

Congrats!!

Congratulations!
That BLT looks so gorgeous. I don’t blame anyone who has the means to go for it and buy.
Tell us about the tile, please

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you!! We saw the BLT models “live” on Sunday and let me tell you… they look GORGEOUS! Way nicer, and roomier than they appeared in the photos. I LOVE it! I wish we could have afforded the 160 points to get the tile but it wasn’t in the cards (or wallet :laugh:) for us! 100 point add on is my limit. Don’t mind if I add my name via swiss army knife to yours!! :tongue: Just kiddin’! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congrats! I wish i could buy some more points. Some day we will. But lucky you!

Your photo has ALREADY been forwarded to Mouse Security Fountain Protection Unit. :laugh:

It’s EASY to buy the points…the tricky part is PAYING for them!

But the models ARE pretty cool. Now if I can just get DS2 to email me the pictures from his camera…

Congratulations on your purchase, but remember that there is NO swimming in the fountain so you will have to locate your tile from outside the pool.:laugh:

[QUOTE=Dopey;893054]Congratulations!
That BLT looks so gorgeous. I don’t blame anyone who has the means to go for it and buy.
Tell us about the tile, please[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dopey! The tile can have two lines of writing, with 16 letters on each line. Rules are no slogans (such as “Go Gators!”) I was surprised that the tiles were still available- word is that they might be all gone within the next week.

Can you carve using the same font? Maybe noone will notice! :laugh:

By the way- any photos of the model?? and how was your trip?

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;893095]Your photo has ALREADY been forwarded to Mouse Security Fountain Protection Unit. :laugh:

It’s EASY to buy the points…the tricky part is PAYING for them!

But the models ARE pretty cool. Now if I can just get DS2 to email me the pictures from his camera…[/QUOTE]

I told our guide you were paying for my points, Richard :tongue:

Wow, congratulations!! I’d be even happier for you if I weren’t so jealous.:tongue::laugh:

Congrats!! That is so exciting!! :heart:

I think I’m almost jealous of myself!:laugh:

Why not? But I get one of your lines. :laugh: The more the merrier!

Actually with real estate the way it is right now I wouldn’t have bought more points without a safety net. The rest of my points are paid for so I can either rent them to cover the payments or sell some of them and pay BLT off.

Founding members will get wrist bands like you do at Stormalong Bay.

Congratulations, and Welcome Home.

Congrats!!! Very exciting!!!