I bought new Mickey luggage!

I’m so excited to finally have Disney luggage! I’ve been keeping my eyes open for a while for something that isn’t too pricey and also looks adult. Here’s what I got:

Mickey Mouse Luggage Set - 3 Pc. Blue | DisneyOutlet.com

It’s bigger than my current luggage so that’ll be great now that I have to pack for a baby too.

Oooh. I love the color. So much fun!

:mickey: It is nice! The color will be easy to spot at the baggage claim at the airport too!:mickey:

I have the same luggage, in black. I LOVE it! The first time I used it on my cruise last year, one of the plastic leg thingies popped off. Now it can’t stand up on its own. :huh: But I still love it!

And that color is PERFECT! Not everyone has bright colors like that, so it will be easy to spot on the conveyor belt!

You are in FULL planning mode, I love it! :mickey:

I love this luggage! and what a great price! Let us know how you like it.

I have an older set in red and love it. In fact, I like it so much I won’t check it for fear of it getting ruined. I’m excited we’re driving to Hilton Head this summer so I can actually use it again.

Enjoy it!

OMG, TaraRae, it’s SOOOO cute! Sheeeesh, and that is SO cheap, you can’t even get an economy set for that price in Target!

We have luggage coming out of our ears or else I might have to jump on that. haha

That is so nice!

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;951637]I have an older set in red and love it. In fact, I like it so much I won’t check it for fear of it getting ruined. I’m excited we’re driving to Hilton Head this summer so I can actually use it again.

Enjoy it![/QUOTE]

Red would’ve been my preferred choice but it’s only available in blue since it’s a the outlet. Oh well. Still super cute! We’ll check the big one and carry on the middle size I think. That way we can have all of our cloth diapers with us and not have to worry about not having them if our luggage gets lost.

[QUOTE=iluvwdw;951576]I have the same luggage, in black. I LOVE it! The first time I used it on my cruise last year, one of the plastic leg thingies popped off. Now it can’t stand up on its own. :huh: But I still love it!

And that color is PERFECT! Not everyone has bright colors like that, so it will be easy to spot on the conveyor belt!

You are in FULL planning mode, I love it! :mickey:[/QUOTE]

Oh no! That’s awful! Hopefully I don’t have the same luck!

Yes, in full planning mode. I can’t make ADR’s yet so I gotta DO something! :mickey:

EXACTLY my thoughts! You see a lot of red luggage but not much bright blue with a Mickey head on it! insert thumbs-up smiley here

(Sorry for all the posts…the multi-quote isn’t working for me for some reason.)

:laugh: You wouldn’t want to be w/o those diapers!

Have fun with the luggage, I love mine and it puts me in such a good mood when I pull it out.

^For real!!! Pricey to replace and I don’t want to have to but 'sposies in WDW! Talk about expensive!

I can’t wait to get it and see how much I can fit in it! Does a practice pack make me an over-the-top Disney fanatic? :laugh:

It costs me that much to go to the movies…I love it…I’m gettin some!!

That luggage is super cute!!

I have BLUE luggage, no mickey heads though, and it is SUPER easy to spot on the belt!

Enjoy!! :heart::mickey:

I know! There are very few things you can do for $59! DH and I spend more than that on Friday night date night (dinner out)! I don’t even think you can find cheap luggage that cheap for a single piece, let alone a 3 piece set.

OMG those are so nice! I wonder if I could get my family to buy them… I just hope the bag guys don’t ruin it at MCO!

That’s a really cute set. We have just one piece of luggage in that exact style color, but w/o the Mickey head :sad:. We are always able to spot it right away when it comes out. On our last flight it was the only bag of that color on the belt. Our other suitcase is black, so it’s much harder to find. I just told DH on our trip a few weeks ago that I wanted another blue one instead. This might be my chance!

My Mickey luggage arrived today! My camera battery is charging and then I’ll get some detailed pics for you. It’s awesome!

OH its so cute! I can’t wait to see your ‘real’ pics of it.