I can keep my beard at WDW

I just read today that you can now have a beard AND work out front on stage at DLR and WDW.

As of the day I retired in 2003, Pam insisted I grow my beard. She saw it once while married when I had to use 42 days of vacation or loose it. From that point she always said that the day I retired was to be the day I grew it back.

SO… guess that is one less thing to consider when I decide to retire again and sell ballons on Main Street for pocket change.:laugh:

Well, there you go! It’s destiny.:laugh:

I know!!!

(Pam’s rolled her eyes as I told her:laugh:)

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1100074]I know!!!

(Pam’s rolled her eyes as I told her:laugh:)[/QUOTE]

I am quite certain she did.:laugh:

Yeah, but she threw out a Jersey eye roll, not her normal Rhode Island eye roll. I’m the only one in the house who is allowed to give Jersey attitude eye rolls.:ohmy:

She must mean something, but I’m gonna throw the male card and pretend I don’t understand.:laugh:

Does this include a stach? Been trying to get DH to grow one everytime he goes on leave but after a few days he can’t stand it and shaves it off.:glare:

Yup.

It took me past the second week to get over the itching.

Nah. Too hot on main street during the summer :fork_off:. I’d rather sell DVC in the AC and work up to the DVC sales on the cruises gig.

Thank goodness! It’s been keeping me up at night worrying about it.

What? Your mustache?!?

:eek: :laugh: :laugh: :heart:

[QUOTE=tigger;1100118]What? Your mustache?!?

:eek: :laugh: :laugh: :heart:[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh: errrr…not funny you!

Rich, my husband grew back his beard after retiring from the U.S.Coast Guard. I am not a fan of facial hair. All my men have it :pinch:

Anyway, please do not try to sell me Mickey balloons, a Disney employee with facial hair will make me purchase a little sweet from the ladies at the Confectionary

Can anyone imagine Woody with a mustache or beard? I think not :laugh:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1100127]:laugh::laugh::laugh: errrr…not funny you!

Rich, my husband grew back his beard after retiring from the U.S.Coast Guard. I am not a fan of facial hair. All my men have it :pinch:

Anyway, please do not try to sell me Mickey balloons, a Disney employee with facial hair will make me purchase a little sweet from the ladies at the Confectionary

Can anyone imagine Woody with a mustache or beard? I think not :laugh:[/QUOTE]

As long as the $$$ are flowing out of your pockets I don’t think they will care where they are spent.

Ugggh, I think you have a point :pinch:

There better not be any Cinderellas strutting around sporting facial anything

Personally I like a little fuzz in an outdoor rugged type of atmosphere. I’m not talking about a wooly-bugger mountain man where it’s long enough to drag in my food, just a little color for distinction trimmed short and neat. However, it has to fit the environment. Someone with a suit in places like a boardroom don’t necessarily fit the picture to me. But that’s my opinion. Also if it’s going to alter the appearance of a face character I wouldn’t like that at all, but I really don’t think Disney would allow that in the first place.

Anyone notice that male villains usually have facial hair? Maybe Soundgod is going to get his wish of a Villains based Coaster Kingdom!

Now THAT would be funny.

I busted up the Frontal Process ( bone between your nose and teeth ) pretty bad in an accident and am a little self concious about it so I’ve been wearing a beard since I got out of the service back in '76. The one time I shaved it I went from a full on biker beard to clean shaven. My oldest daughter was around 3 or 4 at the time and REFUSED to get in the car with me. She really freaked out when I started talking and she heard daddy’s voice from the stranger’s face.

It has been all different lengths over the years and is now down to a trimed and well maintained goatee which seems to have more gray in it each year. I sometimes think I will shave it, but at this point I am not sure if my chin could survive the exposure!

I think a middle age man looks distinquished with a beard. That’s my story and I’m sticking with it.

-Harry

DH has had a goatee since before DS was born. DS is 8 1/2. I think he would totally freak out if Dad suddenly was clean-shaven! I like how it looks on him though, so I’m good with it. It’s a little more gray now, but that adds to the "distinguished look"that GrumpyDad mentioned. I agree that they need to be neat and well-maintained, whatever the length.