I could so not be a gambler......SW related

As I’m waiting to print boarding passes, clicking every two secs, my heart is just pounding. 6:54 and 12 sec…6:54 and 19 sec… 27 more clicks…6:54 and 56 secs…so I reach the magic moment and they changed procedure slightly. (In a good way) Last time we flew SW we could only click on one name at a time, so our seating was like 21 and 24. This time I could do both names at once. SOOOOO we have A20 and A21. I don’t know how long this has been, but it’s good for families so they don’t have numbers all over the place.

I completely understand your stress! Until I have them printed and in my hand I am a mess.

It’s almost like bidding at the last seconds on Ebay!

When we flew in November it was like this, both names checked in at one time.

Congrats on getting such great boarding passes. I can’t remember not being able to check everyone in at once, I thought it was always this way.

Well, of course there is the possibility I missed it!!!:confused: I mean with my great computer skills (notice lack of countdown and pictures of any sort) one could understand.:blink::blink: But I really thought it was new.:redface:

Ok, so it’s not great news with new booking procedures…but I still got “A” passes.:happy:

Not just A boarding passes, really great A boarding passes.

There shouldn’t be more than a couple of people in front of you because SW saves those for business class and they just don’t have many of those. Plus, families with small choldren can;t board until after all the As have boarded.

Have fun on your trip, jo-jo. Congratulations on your great boarding passes!

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;881142]Not just A boarding passes, really great A boarding passes.

There shouldn’t be more than a couple of people in front of you because SW saves those for business class and they just don’t have many of those. Plus, families with small choldren can;t board until after all the As have boarded.[/QUOTE]

I like the idea of small children families between A & B. This makes it fair. this way if they want the A passes, they can “try” just like everyone else. They will still sit together as a family. Does disabled also board here, or are they first. I once saw a guy use a cane to get on the plane - first, but didn’t even unfold it to “run” off.

See, you just have to know when to hold 'em… know when to fold 'em…

I crack myself up.

Congrats on the great seats.

I’ve had trips where we book at different times. What I did was open TWO browser windows and put in the information for each reservation in a different window. Then it was a matter of hitting send on one, then clicking send in the other browser window.

Another time I had A1 and my grown kids got A-30s but they weren’t that far behind so I just took a little extra time standing in the row (not the isle) until the 10 people in front of them got past and they caught up.

If you are disabled you still board first. I don’t know anything about it but I’ve heard them announce something about a blue pre-board card.

That’s correct. You have to get a blue preboard pass. Preboarding does not inlcude famlies with small children now. They board between A & B sections.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;881215]I’ve had trips where we book at different times. What I did was open TWO browser windows and put in the information for each reservation in a different window. Then it was a matter of hitting send on one, then clicking send in the other browser window.

Another time I had A1 and my grown kids got A-30s but they weren’t that far behind so I just took a little extra time standing in the row (not the isle) until the 10 people in front of them got past and they caught up.[/QUOTE]

I had nine browsers open on our last trip, lol!