I could waste a lot of time on this Facebook page

Disney Memories on Facebook | Facebook

as could I…

My daughter’s story of losing her first tooth in Disneyworld is on there! :wub:

Oh my goodness! I think I remember reading about that in your TR! Right? I’ll have to look for that one to pop on the FB page. :happy:

Yes, I did write about it on mousebuzz after our trip in November. If you search for “tooth”, a bunch will pop up, but she is in a pink shirt, brown hair, holding up a pin, and the name under it is “Losing your first tooth”. Once you click on it, you will know it is mine if it says “by ShanynlynT”

We just got picked too . . . I submitted about a month ago, even though the site says you should know within an hour or two if you are in. I JUST got my email that we got on.

Here is our link:
Let the Memories Begin | Disney Parks

I hope they move the face painting tent now that Toon Town has moved. My DD loves it there.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1076324]We just got picked too . . . I submitted about a month ago, even though the site says you should know within an hour or two if you are in. I JUST got my email that we got on.

Here is our link:

I hope they move the face painting tent now that Toon Town has moved. My DD loves it there.[/QUOTE]

Oh my word- that is the cutest picture! I’m so glad you posted the link!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1076324]We just got picked too . . . I submitted about a month ago, even though the site says you should know within an hour or two if you are in. I JUST got my email that we got on.

Here is our link:

I hope they move the face painting tent now that Toon Town has moved. My DD loves it there.[/QUOTE]

That’s adorable!!!

Thanks! :wub:

I just got sucked in! Thanks for sharing
I LOVE the surprise ones! Can’t wait to surprise my kids!!