I feel like the luckiest person alive!

We are going on our annual Christmas trip from Dec 15-26. I was really sad because we had to cut it shorter than usual this year due to paying for DD’s college tuition. We found out a month ago that DD was selected for the college program and has to move in on January 9th. We originally thought that DD would have to ship her stuff for her apartment and fly to Orlando because DH and I could not ask for time off work so soon after our trips. I mentioned DD being accepted to my boss and I got approval to miss 3 or 4 days to take her. I will be leaving on Friday after work so we should arrive Sunday afternoon. That gives us Sunday, Monday, and maybe Tuesday in the parks. So…10 days after I get home from my Christmas trip, I get to hop in the car and drive DD to Disney. Plus, my aunt is going to drive with me so I don’t have to make the trip alone. She is bringing my 4 yer old niece that has never been to Disney with her. DD and I have always said that we wanted to take her on her 1st Disney trip. Even though we will only get a couple of days in the park and we will be busy making sure DD gets settled, I am beyond excited to be able to do this. Not only do I get to make sure my baby girl is settled in , but we get to introduce my niece to Disney–which is something we have wanted to do for a few years! I am beyond excited and feel like I am the luckiest person alive right now!!! All it takes is a little Disney magic to make me happy…:mickey:

Is this the season of quick turnaround trips? Good for you and now you can have fun twice over.

How wonderful! Enjoy the feeling!

Congrats to you. I am so happy that you will be getting to go on your annual trip. I look forward to hearing all about it, so do come back for a report please.

HOw awesome! congrats to DD!!

Congratulations to your DD and you! That means 2 trip reports YEA!

That is just…TERRIFIC!:happy:

Don’t forget the first visit button! :mickey:

Oh that sounds so exciting! Please let us know how it all goes.

Congrats to both! If your DD ever has any questions about being a CP or doing the program, please message me. Even though I’m leading rather than performing here at WDW, I hopefully will have all the answers she would need for a successful program!

YAY!!! Congrats on the trip and congrats to your DD!! I had a BLAST on my CP, I hope she does too! Does she know her role?

Rowdy,

Thanks! I will let her know. She has spent countless hours researching and reading on various web pages about the college program. I think she is most nervous about being paired with a bad group of roommates. She has requested Magic Kingdom since she was assigned to theme park ride operations. She also requested either Pirates or Big Thunder Mountain Rail Road or Splash Mountain. Hopefully she will get what she requets, but she won’t know for sure until she get there.