I found my old disney central (mb) pin!

DD has had a major clear out of her room, and a new computer desk. Whilst emptying the desk drawers I found an old camera case and tucked in the pocket was my old Disney Central Pin.
For newer members, MB used to be called Disney Central way back when, and for a while we had these pins. I think the idea was we could wear them at WDW and maybe see another DC member- it never happened to me ( unless they avoided me:laugh:)

What a great idea! I wish there were MB pins. I would get one for both DD and myself!

Aww, Karen!:happy: I remember those! I wonder what happened to mine…remember the logo of the guy sitting in front of the computer?

Yes! I do remember that Janice- and when me and Towncar had the race to see who was the first international pin holder:laugh: (it was me of course:redface:)

Man…Disney Central was such a great place!

Whatever happened to Towncar. He was such a great TR writer.

Remember when we had to poke Mickey about the Christmas guy still being up in July :mickey:

[QUOTE=dixie;1088072]DD has had a major clear out of her room, and a new computer desk. Whilst emptying the desk drawers I found an old camera case and tucked in the pocket was my old Disney Central Pin.
For newer members, MB used to be called Disney Central way back when, and for a while we had these pins. I think the idea was we could wear them at WDW and maybe see another DC member- it never happened to me ( unless they avoided me:laugh:)

[/QUOTE]

I still have my pin as well :heart:

[QUOTE=tigger;1088088]Man…Disney Central was such a great place!

Whatever happened to Towncar. He was such a great TR writer.[/QUOTE]

I skype with Tom quite often. We actually met up with him and his wife June when we were on a cruise in Europe - we met in Nice for the day. I’ll tell him you said hello - I don’t think they are planning any more trips to WDW - when they do go they head over to DLP.

Aww - the Santa Hat! Good times, good times!:crying:

[QUOTE=tigger;1088088]Man…Disney Central was such a great place!

Whatever happened to Towncar. He was such a great TR writer.[/QUOTE]

His TR about his trip to WDW made me cry with laughter- literally tears rolled down my face! He was the most wonderful, funny writer and I loved to read anything he wrote. Good times, good times.:heart:

[QUOTE=llama;1088091]I skype with Tom quite often. We actually met up with him and his wife June when we were on a cruise in Europe - we met in Nice for the day. I’ll tell him you said hello - I don’t think they are planning any more trips to WDW - when they do go they head over to DLP.

Aww - the Santa Hat! Good times, good times!:crying:[/QUOTE]

I’m going to Nice ( and several other places in French France:laugh:) for my jolly holidays this year:happy: J’adore the South of France:heart:

Nice is nice!:happy:

Ah - la belle France - j’adore aussi!

I also have my pin, it is in a place of honor along with my daughters softball pins.

I like the group we have here although I do miss ol’ Cavey.

_Harry

R2 and I still have ours too:happy: Those were the days:closedeye

I still have mine too!

Aw man, Cavey had some great posts too. Oh, the DC days. But Mousebuzz is AWESOME!

I still have mine! I think if I can dig it out before I go I might put it on my backpack with a locking back… I doubt I’ll stumble upon any DC/MBers but it’d be nice to see. :mickey:

You mean…Spoodles?

Do you mean this logo? I looked for the christmas one, couldn’t find it (surprise).

So, anyone still have a DisneyCentral tshirt?

I remember DC but I never got a pin or T Shirt. I must have missed out!

I still have my Pin too…Its on my lanyard hanging on the bed post. I was so excited when I received mine in the mail. would be good to have an MB one!
No Mickey, I never got the T-shirt. I kinda wanted one that had Disney Central on it as, let’s be honest, how cool would that of been!? But ( and please forgive me as I do not mean to offend…) the old Disney Central logo was very dull and did not scream Disney to me. It would of been much better to have the same logo as that of the pins imo. (but that is just imo):blush::ph34r:
The last time I spoke to Tom was in the wake of the terror attacks on Londons underground, when we are all checking in with each other to make sure all were ok…I think. You’re right though, his TR’s were AWESOME!!! Very witty and charming man.
As for Cavey…the last thing I saw of him was when he wrote that massive page which just said the word SPOODLES…and nothing else LOL!!!

Happy days :happy: