I got all my ADRs at the time I wanted - hooray!

I am so excited. I just got off the phone with Disney Dining and got ALL the ADRs I wanted for our March trip. I was completely surprised - maybe I am just used to having to make more compromises on times, etc since we have been going during Free Dining the past few years. Anyway, here they are:

Friday, 3/27 - Lunch at Le Cellier (2:40)
Saturday, 3/28 - Dinner at Raglan Road (8:00)
Sunday, 3/29 - Dinner at Spoodles (5:00)
Monday, 3/30 - Dinner at Chefs de France (6:40)
Tuesday, 3/31 - Dinner at The Wave (7:00)
Wednesday, 4/1 - Breakfast at Boma (10:30)

Yippee!

Hey, that is great. I didn’t have any trouble getting adrs either! I do think the free dining makes it more difficult.

Yay! That is such a great feeling:)

Hooray, congrats! :happy: That is awesome that you didn’t even have to make any serious compromises with your plans. I bet it feels good to have your ADRs taken care of now, so you can sit back and relax!!

My window is coming up soon…and I have A LOT of ADRs to make. :pinch: :laugh: I would kinda just like to have them done already.

[QUOTE=dznygrl;926809]Hooray, congrats! :happy: That is awesome that you didn’t even have to make any serious compromises with your plans. I bet it feels good to have your ADRs taken care of now, so you can sit back and relax!!

My window is coming up soon…and I have A LOT of ADRs to make. :pinch: :laugh: I would kinda just like to have them done already.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know that feeling. Once my ADRs are done, I feel like I am almost there, you know?

I am already dreaming of the bacon at Boma, is that bad? :blush:

Good for you! I always love it when things work out the way you hope they will.

Lucky you. It is killing me that I am not able to make any ADRs for our June trip, yet.

[QUOTE=KarenWDWCP;926812]Yeah, I know that feeling. Once my ADRs are done, I feel like I am almost there, you know?

I am already dreaming of the bacon at Boma, is that bad? :blush:[/QUOTE]

:laugh: I can’t blame you!! We haven’t even made our ADRs yet, and DH and I still can’t seem to keep our minds off of certain food at Disney! (We ate steak the other night and couldn’t help but note that it “had nothing on Kona Cafe”. Haha!)