I got all my ADRs!

Just called this morning and now I’m doing a happy dance, I got all my ADR’s within 10 minutes of my requested time (except one late Chef Mickey’s). :goofybounce:

We are set at:

Chef Mickey’s Dinner @ 7:45
Boatwright’s Dinner @ 5:15
Akershus Breakfast @ 9:20
Crystal Palace Breakfast @ 8:05
1900 Park Fare Dinner @ 5:40
Rose and Crown Dinner @ 7:20
Hollywood and Vine Breakfast @ 8:00

Yippee! It all seems real now! However, my life has been so consumed by trying to plan our ADR’s that I feel a little lost. What do I obsess over now? I’m taking suggestions :laugh:

One question… Since that Chef Mickey’s is so late (on our travel day!) if we show up early, what is the chance they’ll seat us early? Anyone have experience with this?

Your plans look good nice job.

Most restaurants will get you in early or late if they can work you in.

Congrats! We were probably on the phone with Disney at the same time this morning! :wink:

Your ADRs look great…and yup, if you show up early, they will do their very best to work you in sooner. So it’s always worth a shot!

[QUOTE=dznygrl;933138]Congrats! We were probably on the phone with Disney at the same time this morning! :wink:

Your ADRs look great…and yup, if you show up early, they will do their very best to work you in sooner. So it’s always worth a shot![/QUOTE]

Dizzy…DID YOU MAKE ALL OF YOUR ADRs???

Please do share. (I have nothing to look forward to now and love hearing about everyone’s plans!!!)

Kahri, your plans look great!!!

[QUOTE=iluvwdw;933141]Dizzy…DID YOU MAKE ALL OF YOUR ADRs???

Please do share. (I have nothing to look forward to now and love hearing about everyone’s plans!!!)

Kahri, your plans look great!!![/QUOTE]

Oh yes ma’am I did! Just finished typing them up and posting them! :happy: (Sorry for the threadjack Kahri!)

Mine were all done this past Friday. Feels like a weight has been lifted.

Now try to work on where you plan on eating breakfasts, lunches and dinners when you do not have an ADR. Review the menus to pick a few in each park so when the family gets hungry you can say, “let’s go here”. I have a sheet for each park with somewhere to grab a quick breakfast, a lunch or dinner that I do not have an ADR for. It will keep you busy for a little while.

After that, start purchasing little things you would normally buy a week or so before you leave like shampoo, sun tan lotion, make up a little first aid kit, etc. Get a box and start putting everything into it and check it off of your list that is probably two pages long.

There is so much you will find that will keep you busy during the lul.

Kim, thanks for the ideas!! I hadn’t even thought about stocking up on little things like that. I also realized today that I need to get a princess dress for my DD to wear to bibbity bobbity boutique. I hear that the ones for sale there are really expensive. That should keep me somewhat busy.

Don’t worry about it! I love hearing about other people’s plans. Since this is a first visit for my entire family, I need all the insight I can get…

I can’t believe I almost didn’t get my ADR for Chef Mickeys for May.There were no dinners left and only one breakfast for 7:10 which I quickly took.I thought 3 months ahead was ok but I was told they start taking adrs 6 months ahead,which I thought was only done for Cinderella’s,Victoria and Alberts and the dinner shows.I’m so glad I didn’t wait a few more days or I would have been crying!

Looks great Kahri! When are you going?

I’ll be there May 10-17. We’re so excited!!! I also couldn’t believe when I called that almost all the ADRs were booked for Chef Mickey’s. I called right at 7 Orlando time and the best I could get was 7:45 for dinner. That is late for my kids, but it’s vacation and Mickey, all bedtimes are thrown out the window right? I thought the ADRs were 90 days for everything but CRT and V&A’s. I guess not…