I Got Jonas Brother Ticketsssssss!

THATS RIGHT!
Me and Amanda are going to see the Jonas Brothers at Hershey park, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I LOVE YOU, KEVIN JONAS!

More info later, when I can think straight! Yayayayayyaaaa.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congrats! Have fun at the concert.

Sounds like a great time. Have fun!!!

they were great when they were the front for Miley Cyrus. I am sure that concert will be fun!

Have A Great Time And Take Pics.

YAY for you . . . very exciting!

Congrats you sound like I sounded when I got NKOTB tickets

That sounds like a lot of fun. Now I’m going to have to do some research to see if they’ll be in Austin so that I can surprise DD.:blush:

They are SO amazzing live! I saw them in DC with my dad, when they were on tour with aly and aj. :] Possibly one of the best concerts I had ever been to.

I got to meet them there too, seriously the best huggers EVER. :]]

OHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDD! You are soooooo lucky! How did you meet them!!!? What was Kevin like!! Who’s your favorite! :] :wub:

I willl! YAYYY.
I’m soooo excited.

I’m in the 18th row!!! <3

I’m on Nick’s side though :confused:
I love Nick but I love Kevinnnnnn more. :blush:
Sorry :confused:

I LOVE them all, but Kevin is sooooo adorable<3 :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub::wub: :wub:

That’d be so great! I’m so excited! Let me know how it goes!

You can find out on this website, www.jonasbrothers.com
Also, the ticket link will direct you ticketmaster, and ticketmaster will tell you certain seats are sold out but if you call the box office to the place there playing they have tickets.

AND we got our floor tickets, in the 18th row, in section C from craigslist! :] Because the Box Office had tickets that we’re further then we wanted to be!

I’m seeing them in Hershery Park’s Giant Center, I’m hoping to spot the Jonas Brothers around the park! :]

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

They had this thing going where if you bought their cd, like pre-ordered it you could get this ticket to meet them. :] Kevin’s a sweetheart. I’m personally your typical Joe and Nick fan. Kevin gives amazing hugs, and he likes to convers with you for a while. :]] You’ll have a blast, Their shows are truly amazing. When’s the show?

THATS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE. Yayyyyy! :] I’m soooo excited. I looove Kevin! OMGGGGG is that All time Low! hahaha. Jack and Alex<3 lol. :wub:

Ah, I love you for knowing that! :] Alex is my future husband, for sure!! Your sixteen right? I’m fifteen, and it seems we have alot in common, miss. :smiley:

I hope you get to meet your Kevin at the concert! :]]

I’ve also met Alex, and seen All Time Low live. :] Yeah yeah, Warped Tour also in DC with father. :smiley: <333

Hahahahaha, totalllly, Jack’s my future husband! lol. Well I’m turning 17 soon, but yeah, we dooo! Yeah I met all of ATL. lol. I got Alex and Jack to sign stuff I loveeeeed it!

Wow…now Stacy take a deep breathe and please breath. Have a great time at the concert.

Awesome… have fun!!