I got my Magical Express Vouchers Today!

I’m so glad I checked the mailbox before going to pick my kids up from school today because inside it was our Magical Express Vouchers.

Whew! that would have blown the secret totally, you see my kids take turns getting the mail and they look through it thoroughly always hoping there’s something for them. They have no idea we’re going to WDW in just a few short weeks. So if they saw an envelope with Disney Magical Express on it they would have known. Lucky, Lucky me!

Oh wow a surprise trip!! What a memory this will make for your kids when they are older!! What a cool mom you are!! I hope you have a wonderful time. Make sure you give us a TR. By the way, when are you leaving and how are you going to tell the kids??

That was close, nice catch.

We surprised our son a few years ago and had fun with it. I think my Dh liked it because I couldn’t talk about it so he didn’t have to hear it.

[QUOTE=MickeyEars;898398]I’m so glad I checked the mailbox before going to pick my kids up from school today because inside it was our Magical Express Vouchers.

Whew! that would have blown the secret totally, you see my kids take turns getting the mail and they look through it thoroughly always hoping there’s something for them. They have no idea we’re going to WDW in just a few short weeks. So if they saw an envelope with Disney Magical Express on it they would have known. Lucky, Lucky me![/QUOTE]

WOW -37 days and counting the kids will be :eek::laugh::wub::smile::flowers:
So pleased you got the post first

My DH feels the same way. The hard part is that we’re not telling them until exactly 1 week before we go. Uugghh!

GOOD CATCH!!

Isnt’ it just the best feeling when you get that package!!!

Can’t wait to hear how the surprise goes!

I love to surprise DD too!
How are you going to do it???
Please share! We love that stuff!
I let her Grandma tell her last time and she jumped in a snowbank screaming ROFL! I wish I had a camera at that point!

We’re going to be taking them out to dinner, along with my in-laws (who are going with us - it’s their first time). This trip is the kids’ Christmas gift from us, I think I’m going to pull out some park maps from our August trip, wrap them and have them open them at dinner. When they find out my in-laws are going also they’ll flip and when they find out that we’re staying at WL it’ll only make it that much better. The best part is when we arrive at WL my parents will already have checked in. It’s going to be a great surprise.

That’s going to be such a great trip for you. Be sure to pre-purchase the photopass as I’m sure you’ll get lots of absolutely irreplaceable pictures!

I plan on ordering the photopass CD the week before we go and on Monday I’m going to call and have a photopass photo session scheduled so we can get some great family photos taken with both sets of grandparents and around WL. I just can’t wait for this trip!

Today I got our final itinerary packet with our luggage tags. Yay!