I got tix to see an advanced screening of "Cars"!

yesterday i got mail from Entertainment Weekly. when I opened it, i first saw a flyer to enter a contest with statefarm about winning a mustang. then, there was this other flyer that had read Walt Disney on one side. I flipped it over and it read “You and a guest are invited to an advanced screening of the new Walt Disney/Pixar movie ‘Cars’”. i’m so excited!! the screening is on June 8th. ohh I can’t wait to see it. yeah!!

Wow.
Good for you!
Have fun and enjoy the movie.

Thats great! I cannot wait to see Cars and you are lucky to see it before the rest of us, have fun!

I can’t wait to see it. I hope you give us a full review.

That is too cool! We can’t wait to see it!

I got this same invitation! It is for Thursday night, JUne 8th at 8pm. It’s in Manhattan, 42nd Street. I doubt I’ll be able to go… :frown:

I’ll be at the midnight premiere on Thursday which is prolly a mistake cause I gotta be at Studios for SWW at 8:00am…but oh well it’ll be worth it.

Yeah, apparently I’m an idiot. I thought Cars was already out… :ninja:

Who could blame you with all the merchandise and advertising out lately.

You must not have a three year old nephew asking every day “is it time yet???” like I do. :tongue: :tongue:

Too cool! I can’t wait to hear all about it! This movie has a lot of potential…wait until you see the scene they showed us at the stockholders’ meeting…where Lightning and Mater go out for some “late-night fun.” It’s hilarious! :laugh:

Nope. But I do have 2 goddaughters (4 & 1/2) that don’t have any interest in it what-so-ever. The 4-yr old looked at me like I was crazy when I suggested we go see it a few weeks back. She then explained to me that she wasn’t a boy and didn’t want to watch a car. :pinch:

But I could’ve sworn it was up on the movie time sign-thing at my local theatre…

oh cool! if you do get to go, send me a PM and we can possibly get together and have a meet and greet!

You’re going to see it at the same place?? Cool! If I do get to go, I’ll PM you!!! :wink:

I hope this movie is as good as all Pixar films. I hope it is not too much the same as the movie Doc Hollywood as I heard it was like that.

I got one too. Read the fine print. The disclaimer says the theater has been overbooked, and you are not guaranteed a seat. Strickly first come, first serve. Considering it’s a 3 hour drive to the theater, I won’t be using mine.

i’m going to 42nd and 8th street, the loews theatre. i’m so excited! i can’t wait until tomorrow!!

well guys, i’m about to leave in just a minute. when i come home, i’ll try to post a review on the movie.

Have fun, I can’t wait to hear about it.

Have a great time! Can’t wait to hear all about it:)

I can’t wait to hear what you think!