I gotta pin number!

Whoo - Hoo … Sorry for the YELLING! :laugh:

We now plan on staying at the Contemporary or maybe another visit to the Grand Floridian… Maybe the Polynesian … Holy Cow were gonna go crazy now picking a deluxe for the whole trip !!! :pirate:

Sweeeet! What deal is the pin for?

50% at Deluxe & Villa, 45 @ the rest. :biggrin:

We have until Febuary 28th to use it.

Happy planning!

Awesome! That is great news… I would pick Poly for sure… I have always wanted to stay there!

This deserves a toast~ Beer in hand WALL? On three…

I have never seen a 50% off PIN. Congrats on that!

We want to watch the Fireworks from the pools in the Poly, But the DW really loves GF and I want to try all the Resorts on the Monorail. The madness begins…

Thank Ya’ …

Really ??? The DW got it on her Email but it’s listed in my name when we fill out the name portion of it.

Could you use it on a split stay? Say, GF AND Poly?
Of course then, you would need to buy another refillable mug since it is another stay…ROFL!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1067249]
Of course then, you would need to buy another refillable mug since it is another stay…ROFL![/QUOTE]

Whatcha mean “Buy” another refillable mug …
Heck, We’re taking our old ones… HA!

That is awesome! Yay for you!

where does the pin come from - is it instantly recognizable - I get a ton of emails from wdw. I have to admit for a long time i didnt read many - i proof all of them now but i wanted to know if they look any differently

Wow!! I’m so happy for you! :mickey: :mickey: :excl:

Could ya do a few extra days by staying at one of what I call the baby Deluxe Resorts (WL or AK). I really enjoy the CR, but Pam’s and my favorite is the WL. And we can usualy do 4-5 days there for the cost of 3 days in the CR, Poly or GF.

This is the Email with the Pin # located at the bottom of the page…

Rich, I can’t leave out the Yacht Club Resort either… I told the DW that we could stroll (Stumble) out of Epcot right into our room if we decide on that…With no incidents too!!! :laugh:

YAY 50 % :ohmy:Congratulations!! How awesome.
Happy planning!

That would be amazing! Bet DD would LOVE the pool!!