I had a POR dream last night!

I had the most unbelievably realistic dream last ngiht – so realistic that I couldn’t even tell it was a dream for a minute.

My family and I were all in Riverside Mill, the food court at POR, even though I couldn’t actually see my family. I just sort of know we were all there together. And it was early in the morning, so we were getting breakfast. It was before the refurb, with the dark wood and the river mill wheel was turning really fast.

Anyway, the place smelled exactly right, and there were no cashiers! Anyway, we all got sodas and sat down at our usual table, over by the Bakery near the hallway to Boatwright’s and the main lobby.

And everyone in the place, including us, was wearing a fanny pack! The main part of the dream was that my family and I spend the whole breakfast comparing the fanny packs on everyone as they walked around the room! I remember seeing one that was a hot pink Coach brand fanny pack, and we decided it must have cost $500.

Weird! But still nice because when I woke up, I felt like I had actually been there.

There’s nothing like and unexpected vacation, MissDis :laugh:

[QUOTE=MissDisney;941424]I had the most unbelievably realistic dream last ngiht – so realistic that I couldn’t even tell it was a dream for a minute.

My family and I were all in Riverside Mill, the food court at POR, even though I couldn’t actually see my family. I just sort of know we were all there together. And it was early in the morning, so we were getting breakfast. It was before the refurb, with the dark wood and the river mill wheel was turning really fast.

Anyway, the place smelled exactly right, and there were no cashiers! Anyway, we all got sodas and sat down at our usual table, over by the Bakery near the hallway to Boatwright’s and the main lobby.

And everyone in the place, including us, was wearing a fanny pack! The main part of the dream was that my family and I spend the whole breakfast comparing the fanny packs on everyone as they walked around the room! I remember seeing one that was a hot pink Coach brand fanny pack, and we decided it must have cost $500.

Weird! But still nice because when I woke up, I felt like I had actually been there.[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh: How funny. About 2 weeks ago I had a dream of POR too. We were walking around the river picking up pinecones.:confused: Sounds like you and your family eat at the same location we do. Some times we eat by the wheel, but our favorite is by the bakery. Did you know that Boatwright is no longer serving breakfast? I wonder why. Always seemed crowded when we went.

I hope I get one of those vacations soon LOL

That is sooo funny…everyone wearing fanny packs! I miss POR!

I often day dream about POR. We love that resort.
Lost of great memories.

fanny packs- Ha ha! They are the most useful but ugly thing in the world… So easy to use when you are there, but the worst thing in the world as a fashion statement… But then again- that is not why we are there- huh? I wonder why you dreamed about it…

I love the fanny packs. I use them every time I go. They are usefull for me.

That is the thing… they are great… and this is the only place that I might use one (maybe because that is the only place that I go?)… I notice them on everyone else each trip because I notice them as I lug around a backpack… we might graduate from that this year…
My daughter had a princess one that she loved… she wore it out at home, so we might look for another one before our trip this year…

I’m just jealous, really!

They are really great to use while we are there. I also only use it at WDW bacuse like you thats the only place we go on vacation. I am not complaing about only going there I am saying thats the ONLY place I really enjoy going so much. It sure beats carrying around my purse and worrying if some will take it.

hahaha I love it!

Sidenote-- when I was a Riverside Cashier, we used to make fun of people’s fanny packs all the time, so you really weren’t offbase! Fanny packs = very useful, but very funny after 15 hour days!

I can close my eyes and see the Contemporary tower, both the public areas and my MK view guest room.

I love that you had designer fanny packs- if only…

Don’t worry, I was not saying anything negative about Disney at all. I didn’t mean to suggest it. In fact, if you don’t tell my husband, I am a total closet disney freak… and this summer, with my choice to go anywhere… We are going back to Disney… My choice too… and the kids are so excited…

[QUOTE=hanwill;945250]I love that you had designer fanny packs- if only…

Don’t worry, I was not saying anything negative about Disney at all. I didn’t mean to suggest it. In fact, if you don’t tell my husband, I am a total closet disney freak… and this summer, with my choice to go anywhere… We are going back to Disney… My choice too… and the kids are so excited…[/QUOTE]

You mean you have not come out of the closet yet. Oh my. Your secret is safe with me.

yep…although I think that he is on to me. I am in denial when he is around…

My husband knows I love Disney, but he does’nt know to what extent.