I had an idea for a new forum

Who would I contact about that?

Thanks!

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;1035037]Who would I contact about that?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I think one of the moderators…:ph34r:

I’d go with Turnwrench…we can’t really add any forums just make suggestions like you!

Thanks! I’ll try Turnwrench. It will probably be a no-go but it never hurts to ask… :happy:

What is the idea? We need to discuss what a great idea you will have… Thanks!

Wanna share the idea?? haha. :]

I’m also curious! :happy:

Me too! What is the idea?

I will gladly share the idea… especially since Turnwrench ok’d it! We have a new forum on Mousebuzz!!! :happy:

Here it is, under Mousellaneous: Arts & Crafts - MouseBuzz.com

Arts & Crafts
“A place to post scrapbooking ideas, photos of your favorite scrapbook pages, photography tips, photo examples, discussions on Disney art & collectibles, and anything else art and craft related.”

I know there are so many creative people on MB and I LOVE seeing everyone’s photography, party invitations, craft ideas, etc., so I thought it would be fun to have a place to share & discuss art here! I wasn’t sure there was enough interest to make a whole new forum for it, but I thought I’d ask, and Turnwrench added the forum immediately!! He rocks!!

I’m so excited!! I cannot WAIT to see all the amazing threads that will be started in this forum!! :happy:

Woo-Hoo!! Great Idea! I’ll be visiting that forum for sure!!

That is an amazing idea!!! So glad it was okay’d!!!

What a great idea! I love scrapbooking, I will definitely be visiting that forum!

What a great idea!

Looks like LMM has a new home forum to hang out in.

Yay luuuuurve more forums to explore!!!

Awh yay! I love this idea! I’m an experimental crafter (I like to try lots of things even if I’m not so great at them) so it’ll be fun to have this forum! :laugh:

I am waiting for the first post =]
I have seen crafted World Showcase Passports for collecting stamps from each country (I think). Does anyone have something similar? I would love to make one for my granddaughter!

Haha… that’s what I was thinking. I’m always posting my crafty projects on chit-chat. I’m about to post my autograph books again. And my designs!

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;1035074]I will gladly share the idea… especially since Turnwrench ok’d it! We have a new forum on Mousebuzz!!! :happy:

Here it is, under Mousellaneous: Arts & Crafts - MouseBuzz.com

Arts & Crafts
“A place to post scrapbooking ideas, photos of your favorite scrapbook pages, photography tips, photo examples, discussions on Disney art & collectibles, and anything else art and craft related.”

I know there are so many creative people on MB and I LOVE seeing everyone’s photography, party invitations, craft ideas, etc., so I thought it would be fun to have a place to share & discuss art here! I wasn’t sure there was enough interest to make a whole new forum for it, but I thought I’d ask, and Turnwrench added the forum immediately!! He rocks!!

I’m so excited!! I cannot WAIT to see all the amazing threads that will be started in this forum!! :happy:[/QUOTE]

UHM! I lovelovelovelovelove this idea Jill!!! :wub: I will be definitely using that thread QUITE often!!! :blush:

Great idea!! I love it!!