I hate disney!

I’ve open up the paper today and find out that they have wrapped a monorail…the whole monorail in Tron promo! Now I am going to have to haul myself back down there to see this.

Disney World monorail train gets Tron makeover | TheDailyDisney.com from OrlandoSentinel.com

Luckily I have family at Disney this week so I might get to see it then…but still I have a lot of stuff to get done today and I feel the pull to run across town and wait to see this! Grrrrrrr Disney!

I guess this means that what happens in Vegas doesn’t stay in Vegas.

Las Vegas Monorail - Opening Day - page one of six

You have it so rough, I don’t know how you do it.:laugh:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1024465]I guess this means that what happens in Vegas doesn’t stay in Vegas.

Las Vegas Monorail - Opening Day - page one of six[/QUOTE]

Oh, that monorail is slow slow and not at all smooth. Such a disappointment after Disney’s.

Idk if I like it… the monorail wrap is a little weird.

Hey, I think I found some video here at Disnology (love that name!):

Video of the ‘Tron’ Monorail at Walt Disney World | Disnology

I don’t either! :laugh:

Anyway I didn’t see it either times I was down there last week…to be honest I didn’t know about it so I wasn’t looking for it.

Ohhh I like it!

Oh, you’re breaking my heart!:crying:

Personally Doug I don’t understand why we don’t have monorails running around and connecting Tampa, Orlando, Ft Lauderdale, and Miami. Look at the revenue stream from wraps of the trains alone!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1024465]

(oh and before peeps chime in about LVM being bankrupt let me point out that it would not be if they would have linked the Strip and the Airport like they had originally planned. They put it off which prevented a large revenue stream…also as LMMagic said it is slow.)

tron is the monorail to epcot

Shudder There is not much more I despise more than Tron. Df loves it and watches it all the time and I think it’s awful. I’ll have to hide this story from him lol.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1024465]I guess this means that what happens in Vegas doesn’t stay in Vegas.

LOL oh man hahahahaha! Excellent!