I hate the new commercials

they make me cry every time… darn pregnancy hormones (I can blame it on them right?)

Seriously, they are so sweet!

[QUOTE=hanwill;1056042]they make me cry every time… darn pregnancy hormones (I can blame it on them right?)

Seriously, they are so sweet![/QUOTE]

YES YOU CAN!
Cuz, MEE TOOOO :sad: these hormones!
Those darn flying dumbos get me every time…

Yes, and the “We are going to Disney World right now” commercials are great, even though I though that I would not like it at first!

I cry every time I see them too, and I’m not pregnant. :laugh: They make me want to plan a trip so badly.

i bawl just THINKING about them lol! i try not to watch too much tv

The pizza box chokes me up every time. In fact, dh hadn’t seen it yet, so when it came on, I screamed for him to hurry, get in the family room. He ran in there thinking it was an emergency, saw what was on tv and just rolled his eyes, shaking his head as he walked away.

I understand. I did the same thing. In fact I think the lack of sleep now still makes me cry at some of them.

I don’t get to watch or even listen to much television, anymore. The TV is always on ESPN at Clemson. Is there a youtube link to these videos?

Not only do I tear up when I see the commercials…we got a pin the other day and cannot use it!!!

Oh I love the commercials with the home movies!

I know what you mean…I get teary every time too!

Ahh, I just found them on youtube and cried my little eyes out!

I love it when the two boys in school uniforms find out and the older boy starts dancing and says “hug me” and hugs his little brother. YouTube - Disney Parks – “Tell Them” 30 Second Spot

That one is my favorite too!