I have 41 pins for sale~

Hello all~ I have decided to re do my whole house and need to get rid of some things to make some extra money. I am selling my whole pin collection of 41 pins that I got on my last trip.They range from hidden mickeys, Ride pins, DVC exclusive, limited pins, park pins, cast exclusive, and such. Since I also sold my DVC property I have decided to sell my $200 Disney gift card for $180. I am willing to give you the number to call on the back to verify funds or whatever you feel you would like to do. again it is a $200 Disney gift card my husband gave me and can be used at DIsney World, Disney Land, Cruise line and disney store.
For the pins I do have 41 avail. I have pics but from my cell. Im having trouble loading so I will load what I can and for more you can Email me at kate08051@gmail.com for more better clear pics. Feel free to buy 1, some or all. Its up to you on how many you would like. Make an offer and we can discuss shipping… Disney gift card ships free… I also have 7 toy story green allien pins that come in the can and you only get 4 for $10 at disney in the can… I may have the alliens you are looking for… Email me for more info if interested… thanks!!! More pics avail, My computer quit loading…***** edit**** I can also do grab bags of 4 pins for $10.00 with $1.50 shipping. *****

Definitely interested in the card and pins. I will email you if!

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;931629] Since I also sold my DVC property *****[/QUOTE]OMG,
Also interested in the pins

i pm’d you (twice…lol) about the pins.

hope you get them sold…i would love to help make that happen!lol

[QUOTE=chottsy;931637]i pm’d you (twice…lol) about the pins.

hope you get them sold…i would love to help make that happen!lol[/QUOTE]
Hi! I did get your PM but for some reason I couldn’t send back. I did get an Email from inluvwithdisney about the lot so I will post if pending or sold or avail…you are the next in line…lol…I just don’t know if she wants all or some…lol…I will let ya know and if so I will do the bags for ya like you requested…if the whole lot does sell I can see about my DD pins…she’s trying to buy uggs…lol…

Did you sell your DVC that you just bought? That is so sad if that is true. Well, i hope you sell everything you need. It sounds like you are cleaning house.

Yup! Sure is the same DVC. It just wasn’t for me. To be honest every time I called to book something there wasn’t any avail and it made me upset. Also my DH and I are looking into having a house built in a year or so. He never travels with me so its either stay in my old house and vacation when ever dvc has a slot open or vacation to disney when they have awesome promos and live in a brand new spankin house 3 times bigger than my shoebox now…lol…its a decision I think that would make my whole family happy. I was regretting dvc for a long time. I think I just purchased for the hype of it. I never thought my decision through

I kind of got that feeling from reading some of your posts. So glad that you made the right decision for you and your family, and that, most of all, you are happy with it. Good luck with the house!

[QUOTE=b1wife;931652]
I kind of got that feeling from reading some of your posts. So glad that you made the right decision for you and your family, and that, most of all, you are happy with it. Good luck with the house![/QUOTE]
I shop and buy without thinking…thanks so much!

Yes, I am glad you are at peace with your decision also.

Well, I know I am guilty of that as well. :slight_smile:

Glad you figured it out, and are happy with your decision. Let us know about your re-modeling plans!

I would be interested in the Gift Card since we are going in June. Is it still available?

Sorry Jess. Right now its pending. I will let ya know if it falls thru but I don’t thinks is going to. Thanks!

you have anything left? sorry to hear about selling your DVC property.

I may have 20 or some traders I found while cleaning out my room. Right now I’m about to have carpet laid out so I’m living out of my kitchen. Let me know if you want any and how many and I will see what I have…all the ones in the pics are taken… email me at kate08051@gmail.com thanks!