I have a question about the Osborne Lights

On nights when the Studios are open for EMH, how late with the Osborne Lights be open? For that matter, what are the hours on normal nights?

Never mind, I just found out.

Dates:
November 12, 2007 - December 4, 2007, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
December 5, 2007, 6:00PM - 7:00PM
December 6, 2007 - December 22, 2007, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
December 23, 2007 - December 30, 2007, 6:00PM - 10:00PM
December 31, 2007, 6:00PM - 12:00AM
January 1, 2008 - January 5, 2008, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
January 6, 2008, 6:00PM - 7:00PM

Guess I should have searched before I asked. :blush:

They may still be on when it’s EMH evening…

I just changed my dining reservations so that I could see the lights for sure, even if they’re not on for EMH. I figured better safe than sorry.

Always better.

I do kmow its beautiful.:tinytree:

And it’s even better since the computerized it last year to blink to the music. :smile:

:tinytree: More Pic’s

I agree. We loved it.

I have 2 pages of pics on my site. Osborne Lights

They are great pics. I would love to go back christmas time but the kids with sports are holding me back.:laugh:

Those hours pretty much are sunset to park close. I’d bet for EMH, they’re on. It would make less sense to turn them off.

I can’t wait to see the lights, this is going to be our only Christmas trip for a long time so I feel like I have to do and see it all.

OH . . . I’ve been going back and forth with going for Xmas this year . . . I think this sealed the deal!! I forgot I missed these lights last time we went!!! :ohmy:

I love the lights, they were definalty my favorite part of MGM last trip!

Lights will be on till park closing.

Pretty wild. Just one of those things you have to see to believe.

I love the lights! I can’t wait to see them again this year!!:tinytree:

You can find the Osborne Lights on Youtube. It gives a good idea of just what you’ll see if you’ve never been before

We love the lights…It is a must do for our trips. THey usually have them up and going during our annual trip the week before T’Giving. My kiddos loved the “snow”!

]

forgive me… but is this only on the back lot tour? or is it all in the back of MGM- where the streets are?

i have never been to WDW during Christmas decorations… just DL… so we are excited to see this!!!

tell me everything!

thanks,
T