I have a question on different meaning words

I don’t know the answer, but what country refers to a stroller as a bucket? We were at a park and someone was telling her child to get into the bucket and we’ll get ice cream or something. Her child climbed into the stroller.

I am curious too< I have never heard that before.

I’d like to know the answer to that too…

Sounds more like a REDNECK thing to me…

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: “Git in that there bucket, Cletus”

Matt always called Miss Caisley’s stroller her “Caisley Cart” but…I think it’s just because they both started with C…

Wow, never heard that either. Maybe from the UK…? Just guessing though.

(My best friend growing up…her dad called bike helmets “pudding cups” :laugh: )

Dads are just weird! :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=Screever;1051100]Wow, never heard that either. Maybe from the UK…? Just guessing though.

(My best friend growing up…her dad called bike helmets “pudding cups” :laugh: )[/QUOTE]

No not us:laugh: we call strollers -buggies- or pushchairs.

When I was in England they always called them “prams”. I didn’t understand half the lingo there, the car had a boot and a bonnet and I lived in a flat instead of an apartment. I couldn’t pronounce “garage”, “aluminum” or “Adidas” correctly. Can you also explain to me what “snog” is? I had a very attractive young lady jokingly ask me for a “snog” and I just couldn’t figure it out (I did find out later and am sorry I didn’t take her up on it.) Now I ask my wife for a snog (kiss) and she slaps me, she doesn’t like that lingo very much. They keep telling me I speak English in America but after spending an extended period of time in London I am convinced that the languange is completely different here and should be called American.