I have a question

Ok, some of you know that we like to sit at the bar in some restaurants and eat. It’s fun for us to watch the goings on.

My question is - how difficult do you think is it to get into a restaurant like the Flying Fish (during free ddp) and get a seat at the bar for dinner, without an ADR.

I am sure they don’t make ADRs for seats at the bar

Soundgod? anyone?

I’m not at all sure how hard it would be to get a bar seat at Flying Fish.
I do know that the “kitchen counter” which is around the corner from the bar tends to be popular and that is ADR territory. But I seem to recall the actual bar usually having a seat or three open.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;995140]I’m not at all sure how hard it would be to get a bar seat at Flying Fish.
I do know that the “kitchen counter” which is around the corner from the bar tends to be popular and that is ADR territory. But I seem to recall the actual bar usually having a seat or three open.[/QUOTE]

ok, thank you for that. I know that we don’t really want to make dining plans on this trip but we don’t to miss out on the good places and the good food. That’s why I thought it might be possible to do it this way.

thank you~ :happy:

It would be kind of hard to know - I guess you’d have to go to each restaurant and see. Probably pretty easy to get in - most people dining at Disney tend to head straight to the dining rooms. Didn’t I pick you up in a bar?:happy:

I think the later in the evening you go the better luck you will have.

I’m going a week before you and had no problem getting ADR’s for Chef Mickeys and The Princess Dinner in Norway. Which, I just booked a week ago. If crowds are this light, I would expect the Flying fish to be pretty easy to get in to.

shsssshhhhhhh… :rolleyes:
people might think that I am a bar fly :redface:

I think you will have no problem getting a seat at the bar! Oh, how I would love to sit at the bar!!

All too soon your munchkins will be adults. Don’t wish the time away :wink: