I Have Actually Made Some ADRs - oh yes

Old impulsive llama has actually made some ADRs! And I choose to share them with you.:closedeye

Sat. January 31 - Breakfast at Kona Cafe (8:a.m) Dinner at Raglan Road (with the Dopester if it’s still on)

Sun. Feb. 1 - Dinner at Biergarten - 6:30 p.m.

Mon. Feb. 2 - Dinner at Ohana - 6:45 p.m.

Tues. Feb. 3 - Dinner at Chefs de France (may be changed to Teppanaki)
6:30 p.m.

Wed. Feb. 4 - Dinner at Mama Melrose - 6:00 p.m.

Thurs. Feb. 5 - Dinner at The Turf Club - 6:20 p.m.

On Friday we move over to the Marriott Resort, so I haven’t decided whether we will make any more ressies at Disney or not. Yes, yes, I know - not as impressive as most - but darned impressive for me.

Had absolutely no trouble getting any one of them (except Mama Melrose for some reason the last reservation was at 6 pm - does Fantasmic play that night I’m so out of touch.)

Looks great. I have never been to any of your choices except Ohanna’s.

Have you been to all of those or are any of them newbies?

Ah yes, I see you’re still planning on Raglan Road :happy: you better show up, I made ressies for 4 people :dry: I just can’t remember what time :laugh:

:laugh: Typical.

Never been to Mama Melrose’s - the rest, yes. I know they don’t have the sparkle of character meals, fanciest restaurants, etc. but we’re kinda done on the Character meals and we’ve tried all the fancy restaurants - so we’ll just go back to some of our old favourites. We’re trying Mama Melrose because Dana loves it and dd’s boyfriend loves Italian and I don’t feel like spending the prices at the new Epcot restaurant. Just call me Uncle Scrooge.:laugh:

I think your plans look great, you are going to have a great trip.

:laugh::laugh: Good good! I figured you had so I didn’t want to chime in about how wonderful all those places where if you’ve already been to them. I’ve been to Momma’s…it was good! Not my favorite meal ever…but good!
And you can never go wrong with Beirgarten…ever!

[QUOTE=llama;897182]Old impulsive llama has actually made some ADRs! And I choose to share them with you.:closedeye

Sat. January 31 - Breakfast at Kona Cafe (8:a.m) Dinner at Raglan Road (with the Dopester if it’s still on)

Sun. Feb. 1 - Dinner at Biergarten - 6:30 p.m.

Mon. Feb. 2 - Dinner at Ohana - 6:45 p.m.

Tues. Feb. 3 - Dinner at Chefs de France (may be changed to Teppanaki)
6:30 p.m.

Wed. Feb. 4 - Dinner at Mama Melrose - 6:00 p.m.

Thurs. Feb. 5 - Dinner at The Turf Club - 6:20 p.m.

On Friday we move over to the Marriott Resort, so I haven’t decided whether we will make any more ressies at Disney or not. Yes, yes, I know - not as impressive as most - but darned impressive for me.

Had absolutely no trouble getting any one of them (except Mama Melrose for some reason the last reservation was at 6 pm - does Fantasmic play that night I’m so out of touch.)[/QUOTE]

HS closes at 7pm that night…may be why the last ADR is 6pm. I thought they took ADRs up till closing, but maybe they changed that? got me. I love that you picked a few places. Nothing wrong with having some choices. you can always cancel and juggle once there. It not even remotely crowded that week, so you can do last minute changes without worry.:heart:

They sound great! Kona’s breakfast is really sounding yummy right now (yes, I know it is 5 pm on a sunday, but so what, I love those macadamia nut pancakes)!

Looks Great!!!

Sounds tasty!

On our trip last week we went to both Chefs de France and Teppan Edo - both were awesome! We also went to Mama Melrose, HDDR, Luau, The Plaza, Yak & Yeti, Crystal Palace and LTT - but the Epcot restaurants are always the best!