I have points to rent

I’ve got points available for rent. Can be used at any DVC resort 7 months in advance or 11 months at SSR & a few BLT points available.

Credit cards are accepted with my merchant account. $12 per point, refundable up to 35 days prior to check in with only small service charge (cover credit card fees.)

[B][I]PLEASE rent them now before I use them for a cruise. :laugh: I feel the sea and Captain Mickey calling. [/I][/B]

I say take the cruise!! We just got home last night!! Awesome!!

I would love to rent some. Sending you a PM.

BUMP…Well I know someone else who has another 200 points now and I told him I’d help him.

BUMP = LAST MINUTE SALE. Friend has 200 points to use or loose by 5/31. $8 per point and can be booked at any DVC resort with openings. Payment in full due with booking and non refundable.

Hi! I have a friend that is interested for a studio March 30-April 3 (4 nights), is there anything available?

I sent you an email…

My friend’s firesale points are now gone. I still have plenty of 2013 points available if anyone needs some.

If there are still points available, I am interested. I need 28 points to complete a vacation. Please PM me if that is a possibility.

Just wondering the status on these points. If you have any left, even for a 1 night stay (14 points), I am very interested.
(Willing to pay a deposit to go on a waitlist.) Could you PM me and let me know if its possible or if I should try someone else?

[QUOTE=nancyk;1132203]Just wondering the status on these points. If you have any left, even for a 1 night stay (14 points), I am very interested.
(Willing to pay a deposit to go on a waitlist.) Could you PM me and let me know if its possible or if I should try someone else?[/QUOTE]

Got your message and have been checking. Will you send email.