I have points

Seems like our goal to travel to Italy will not be met in 2011. Which gives me points to disburse. Let me know what you need - I got 'em.
$10/point seem fair?

Go ahead and tell “the rest of the story.”

You can’t use the points at WDW because of the parole thing from the Epcot Fountain Skinny Dipping Incident. :eek:

Not being able to use your points, and not being allowed back on property are two different things. :biggrin:

I think $10/point is more than fair…I’m sure you will get some takers very soon!

Can you list the use year of the points that you are renting? Or when they are valid for.

My sister is considering going to WDW this summer, and may be interested in renting from you.

PS…I’m sorry your Italy plans aren’t working out as planned.

OH those type of points…I thought may be your horns were starting to grow in…

Recouping BEER Money ??? :eek:

Yeah, he SAYS he left a six pack for me last weekend, and ONCE AGAIN, I took him at his word. So I skip the beer, I mean grocery stop, and the fridge is EMPTY. I had to CONSOLE myself by walking 42 feet to the Top of the World Lounge, we I told them my name was BossMouse. :laugh:

His points can be used anytime between now and 1/31/2012. Can book up to 11 months out for SSR or 7 months for any other DVC resort.

Just thread jacking to keep you bumped up bud. :blink:

Sounds like those may be ill-gotten “dirty” points… not sure I would use them. ROFL!

How many points?

I have a 698 if I were to use them all. I think we should keep a couple for our own use. But everything is negotiable.

As for the ‘fountain incident’ - I was never convicted. And I left Rich the beers, I promise (fingers crossed). Trust me - would I lie (about beer)?

No, not about beer…but to GET beer? Yeah…you might:)

Hi,

What is the home resort and are they good for May 2011?

Thanks
Brian

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1037118]Yeah, he SAYS he left a six pack for me last weekend, and ONCE AGAIN, I took him at his word. So I skip the beer, I mean grocery stop, and the fridge is EMPTY. I had to CONSOLE myself by walking 42 feet to the Top of the World Lounge, we I told them my name was BossMouse. :laugh:

[/QUOTE]

And was security called ??? :eek:

:crying: I’ve been TRYING to block that part of the memory. Oh the way I suffered. :crying:

Thank GAWD they FINALLY compared the video from the infamous Boss Mouse EPCOT Fountain streaking incident and said, “Hey that’s not you…you’re MUCH better looking than that guy!”

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1037018]Seems like our goal to travel to Italy will not be met in 2011. Which gives me points to disburse. Let me know what you need - I got 'em.
$10/point seem fair?[/QUOTE]

Boss, how many points would I need for SSR for Jan. 23-28, 2012?

Hey boss how many points would it take for a two bedroom unit at BLT or WL for
Jan 2nd checkin and Jan 8th check out. Thank you.

[QUOTE=zoomaster;1038865]Hey boss how many points would it take for a two bedroom unit at BLT or WL for
Jan 2nd checkin and Jan 8th check out. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

There are 3 choices for the BLT - I PM’d them to you.
I’ll send the WL in a second PM.

Bump up for da Boss.

It’s ok to rent from him. The restraining order applies to him PERSONALLY, and not his points. :laugh:

Hello Mr. Boss,

I’m not the greatest at understanding all the point stuff for rentals, but here goes. I am researching for a friend who would like to take her kids to WDW for the first time. 8 people. Would like to go in August of this year. What deal/plan can you offer…and how does it all work?

Thanks. :wub:

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1039282]Bump up for da Boss.

It’s ok to rent from him. The restraining order applies to him PERSONALLY, and not his points. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

You’re killing me Smalls …