I just got a call from DVC!

Little do they know, I am a 19-year-old college student who cannot afford to purchase DVC at the time… :blush: :laugh:

But the guys were really friendly (the first connected me to the “expert”), so I couldn’t resist chatting…

I told him I like to stay at the monorail resorts, so he was pushing BLT on me. Apparently it’s almost sold out. If only I were a few years older and had the $$$!!!

But… he asked me if I’d heard any RUMORS! :laugh:

And so I brought up the Grand Floridian. He laughed and said yes, there’s been a lot of speculation on that, lately!!!

Perhaps he was hinting at something??? :laugh:

I wonder how they got your info. Trying to prep you for later.:laugh:

Well, it’s because I signed up for the Aulani Webcast, but didn’t watch it. He was calling to answer questions about Aulani, but ended up trying to talk me into BLT. Ohhh, if I had the money!!!

Only have one thing to say… GRADUATION PRESENT!!! :laugh:

Oh heck I’m going back to school if that’s what you get ! ! ! !

I’ll be the old guy killing the curve for everyone else, :laugh:

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1077799]Oh heck I’m going back to school if that’s what you get ! ! ! !

I’ll be the old guy killing the curve for everyone else, :laugh:[/QUOTE]

As long as you aren’t the old guy that never stops talking! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey little missy, let me tell you, back when I was a young’un I had to walk 5 miles to school, …uphill, …BOTH WAYS. :eek:

I don’t talk a lot, just snoore sometimes.

Actually I want to take some cinematography classes, just haven’t found anywhere close that fits my schedule.

-H

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1077844]Hey little missy, let me tell you, back when I was a young’un I had to walk 5 miles to school, …uphill, …BOTH WAYS. :eek:

-H[/QUOTE]

You forgot the three feet of snow…:glare:

Hmmm…Grand Floridian rumours…intriguing…:cool:

[QUOTE=llama;1077846]You forgot the three feet of snow…:glare:

Hmmm…Grand Floridian rumours…intriguing…:cool:[/QUOTE]

Well, they did add to the Grand Californian. :pirate:

You didn’t watch it? Is it to late? I know there were a bunch of dates. My 6 yr old and I watched it. I love Samantha Brown. I wonder if someone has posted it to You Tube.

Oh, yes! Someone posted the YouTube link on here and I was able to watch the entire thing. I told the DVC guy that, too! :laugh:

Very interesting… I think the economy has really hurt this all very much. I am sure they are looking at every possible angle.

Tell Dad it’s a family investment. You guys go enough to warrant it…it will save him money. Work it girl…lol

Lol, I’m trying! :laugh: His ears perked up when he heard they might be adding villas to the GF.

AHA!!! Start ordering brochures and leaving them around the house…every where he goes:ph34r: