I just made our final payment!

:goofybounce: I cannot believe this is actually happening!!! SO. STINKING. EXCITIED.

:goofybounce: :cheshire: :simba: :goofybounce: :cheshire:
Yay for you, Justa

That means if you come on here and talk about it, then you will need to report back to us, and give us a report about your trip. Please! Have fun!

I promise to report back!!!

That final payment is such a great feeling!! Congrats to you :heart:

Congrats to you!!! I just purchased the last piece of our trip, the dining plan for all 5 of us. Reservations have been made, plane tickets purchased, airport transportation reserved, parks tickets are purchased, magical express reserved, ADRs done, and dining plan finally purchased today. Now to wait for the on-line check-in and press the send button for the groceries to be delivered to BLT. Oh yea, the most important part. Fitting all the stuff I’ve been putting in my Disney box into my suitcases :confused:.

Whoops, the whole reason we are going…keep running and training for the 1/2 marathon.

Sooo looking forward to everything.

[QUOTE=mrsmouse;1096439]

Whoops, the whole reason we are going…keep running and training for the 1/2 marathon.

Sooo looking forward to everything.[/QUOTE]

VERY EXCITING! I’ll need to do a search to see if you have been posting your progress on MB. Is this your first? I just ran my first 1/2 last October. It was a year and 1/2 in the making and one of the proudest moments in my life. YOU GO GIRL!!!

This will be my first 1/2 marathon. A little apprehensive, but know I can do it.

What program have you been following? My running pal and I first did the C25k, then one hour runner and finally did the hal higdon training. I will definitely do the Princess 1/2 one of these years.

I can’t wait to hear all about it. Just as an fyi…I had the two WORST long runs right before the 1/2 and did great for the race.

Following Jeff Galloway. I just started running in January '11. Never thought I would be a runner. It has its ups and downs and there are always things to try and get in the way. I don’t have a goal for the 1/2 other than to finish. We’ll see how my first one goes. Son in law is doing the full marathon on 1/8/12 and I’m doing the 1/2 on 1/7/12. He has been somewhat of an inspiration to me. He just did the Marine Corp marathon in October for the second time. He wants me to do the Marien Corp with him next year, but again, we’ll see how my first 1/2 goes.

Doing a Turkey Trot on Saturday to be sure any unwanted turkey I’ve eaten gets burned off.

[QUOTE=mrsmouse;1096500]Following Jeff Galloway. I just started running in January '11. Never thought I would be a runner. It has its ups and downs and there are always things to try and get in the way. I don’t have a goal for the 1/2 other than to finish. We’ll see how my first one goes. Son in law is doing the full marathon on 1/8/12 and I’m doing the 1/2 on 1/7/12. He has been somewhat of an inspiration to me. He just did the Marine Corp marathon in October for the second time. He wants me to do the Marien Corp with him next year, but again, we’ll see how my first 1/2 goes.

Doing a Turkey Trot on Saturday to be sure any unwanted turkey I’ve eaten gets burned off.[/QUOTE]

Your story sounds similar to mine. I would have NEVER thought of myself as a runner. I have a turkey trot tomorrow am:laugh: I haven’t been running consistently for several months so I will probably do a run/walk. Definitely helps me earn some of those calories back.