I paid my deposit. The paperwork is on its way. I’ve been educating myself about it for a long time now. It’s just a matter of signing the papers if I decide to do it, or refusing and getting my deposit back.
Wish and Boss have been very helpful in helping me make this decision.
But still, I feel overwhelmed and reluctant to take the plunge, though I almost defintely will.
For the record, I’ll be buying 150 points and SSR will be my home resort (the only one currently available). I’ll get the 150 points from September 2005 right away and another 150 this coming September.
I will be financing, and I was lucky enough to lock in on the family and friends discount on the last day it was available, yesterday. (Thanks for the referral Wish).
Everything seems right, yet I’m still a little apprehensive.
Is there anything else anyone can tell me to either persuade or dissuade me from signing by the Mickey Ears?