I know Ive asked this already

Does anyone have pics of the new linens return @Wilderness Lodge? I think they are supposed to be done by now, or pretty close. Thanks!

And by returns o mean refurbs. Stupid phone lol

Sorry, I didn’t take any in room pics.
It’s nothing radically different, but the new carpeting is pretty nice if you like a combination of a berber and a pile. It’s not too bad on bare feet either.
I’m not sure how far along they are, but we were in the north finger and it seemed to be all done. I’m guessing they were working on the south wing when we were there in July.
I don’t know how long it takes to redo a room.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1121298]Sorry, I didn’t take any in room pics.
It’s nothing radically different, but the new carpeting is pretty nice if you like a combination of a berber and a pile. It’s not too bad on bare feet either.
I’m not sure how far along they are, but we were in the north finger and it seemed to be all done. I’m guessing they were working on the south wing when we were there in July.
I don’t know how long it takes to redo a room.[/QUOTE]

neat. Thanks

My brother was there last weekend and he said there were 4 floors closed for renovations… (not sure exactly where though)

I think that they are supposed to be done by the end of the month. Hopefully. We requested a specific room and I just hope if we get it and that the renovations are done. Room 5032. I’ve seen pics of the view and I love it. I highly doubt that we will get it tho. I can’t believe im 45 days out! Lol