I made my ADRs TODAY!

[SIZE=“5”]I called today to make a payment and the CM informed me that I was able to make my ADRs. I advised him that Friday June 12 was my official 90 day mark.
He informed me that the computer was telling him that I was able to do it so I JUMPED on it real quick!!!

So here is the deal…
September 10th -20th 10 nights worth of credits and this is what I am doing…
Sept 10 arrive 2ish… CS and use my PH certificate
Sept 11 CS and Wing it for dinner
Sept 12 CS for lunch and [COLOR=“DeepSkyBlue”]HOOP DEE DO MUSICAL REVIEW 5pm:goofybounce:
Sept 13 Ohanas 9:20 for breakfast and CS for dinner
Sept 14 CS for lunch and LECELLIER 6:20for dinner
Sept 15 CS for lunch and Wispering Canyon Cafe for dinner 5:05
Sept 16 Madison’s Birthday!!! CINDERELLAS CASTLE 11:55 lunch & OHANA"S dinner 6:30:cheshire::goofybounce::cheshire::goofybounce:
Sept 17 CS for lunch and 1900 park fare dinner 5:45
Sept18 MNSSHP Cs lunch and Crystal Palace dinner 4:35
Sept 19 CS for lunch and CS for dinner
Sept20 Go Home:crying::crying: (maybe):glare:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

They sound GREAT. You girls are going to eat in style. I see that we will both be at Epcot on 9/14. So, the meet and greet is on, even if it is only us two. We just need to pick a time and exact location.

I’m so jealous of 10 days, btw.

[QUOTE=timkelmom;967722]They sound GREAT. You girls are going to eat in style. I see that we will both be at Epcot on 9/14. So, the meet and greet is on, even if it is only us two. We just need to pick a time and exact location.

I’m so jealous of 10 days, btw.[/QUOTE]

I did the Le Cellier because of the meet that day. Whatever time is good for me. I have the dinner at 6:20 so before or after is up to you. Im game:laugh:

I actually wanted to leave work on Sept 5th and stay till the 20th but my boss is freaking out so we will have to see… Labor day is the 7th and I have off so my theory is why only work 2 days that week:happy:

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;967728]I did the Le Cellier because of the meet that day. Whatever time is good for me. I have the dinner at 6:20 so before or after is up to you. Im game:laugh:

I actually wanted to leave work on Sept 5th and stay till the 20th but my boss is freaking out so we will have to see… Labor day is the 7th and I have off so my theory is why only work 2 days that week:happy:[/QUOTE]

Sounds great! I’m looking forward to the meet.

It would be cool if your boss would give you all the days you want.

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;967728]
I actually wanted to leave work on Sept 5th and stay till the 20th but my boss is freaking out so we will have to see… Labor day is the 7th and I have off so my theory is why only work 2 days that week:happy:[/QUOTE]

Pretty soon you will just be there for the entire month
of september!!:laugh:
:glare:im jealous:glare:

[QUOTE=tinkfans;967735]Pretty soon you will just be there for the entire month
of september!!:laugh:
:glare:im jealous:glare:[/QUOTE]

Im working on it:laugh: the FREE part of the paln is only good for 14 days and I have a max 10 day ticket so I may need to make 2 reservations if I did do it but as it stands now Im probally not because I only have 10 vacations days…

Congrats! I called the night before just to make sure that my day was figured correctly and they told me to call back the next morning, but they didn’t pull my reservation up, they just calculated it. I got almost exactly what I asked for anyway.

Congrats again!!!:laugh:

Yeah! I am so happy you got Ohana’s and LeCellier - I know you really wanted them! Way to go!

Looks like you got all your first choices, huh?

[QUOTE=cowanfamily;967807]Yeah! I am so happy you got Ohana’s and LeCellier - I know you really wanted them! Way to go!

Looks like you got all your first choices, huh?[/QUOTE]
Sure did and still have no idea how it all happened. I’m going to have to wing a few days because of the 2 (2) credit places but other than that I so happy about. I have it notated about the birthday as well so I’m excited for that too

Yeahhh! You have some fantastic ressie’s and times!!! Now the countdown is on!!! LOL

Thanks!!! I think I work up today and realized its going to happen. For some reason it hasnt felt like I was going on a vacation UNTILL we made the ADRs:laugh:

Definitely jealous of the 10 days here also! Granted, it’s only a day longer than our trip but still! Any extra time in Disney is great!

How awesome that you were able to make reservations earlier than you thought! Maybe I should call and compare their date to mine.

Congrats! I know you were anxious about the birthday restaurants. Glad it worked out.

I called today to see if I could get the same magic you did but no luck. They are making me wait til tomorrow to call. Oh well, I can’t think of a better reason to get up at 5:30 on a Saturday morning :ohmy:

Kim

Hey, that’s some luck, being able to make adrs, they look great!

YAY!!! TInkerbelle24, I am sooo excited for you!!! You seemed a little stressed about not getting your ADR’s so I am happy that it all worked out for you!!!

Thanks all! I have no clue why they let me do it early but I thought today was the day but they said it was yeasterday also BBB said yesterday as well. Hmmmm…I’m confused…I think I’m going to call and see if everything is correct on my reservation.

Yay! Great ADR’s! I bet everything is fine with your reservation, just a little glitch in their system that worked in your favor.

Everything sounds so Yummy! You two will have a wonderful time.

I don’t know if stressed is the word. Perhaps freaked out :laugh: but I am so happy. I honestly think if it was a party of 4 I doubt I would have got everything.