i MAY BOOK A PIRATE CRUISE

iF SO WHAT SHALL i DO WHILE MY KIDS ARE OFF FOR 2 HOURS… I AM LOOKING FOR THE ONE AT THE GF… I NEED SOME IDEAS…P.S. SORRY FOR THE CAPS… MY CAPSLOCK IS STUCK…

When Nathan took the GF pirate cruise in May we looked around the GF for a few minutes then went to the WL (via MK/boat to FW first) but really didn’t have enough time to do it. We had enough time to go in and use the restroom and then had to get back to the dock for the next boat back. We made it but didn’t have more than 5 minutes before the pirates were back. I would never leave the GF if I had to do it again, it wasn’t worth the stress of getting back. I would plan a quiet breakfast at GF Cafe next time.

How about a massage? Or pedicure? Or tea if the timing is right?

That’s another good idea.

That sounds awsome but what about my DH???

I would be so scared that I would forget to come back on time or that something that would happen so I cant get back on time… What was it like?? Did your DS get tons of free cool pirates things?? The CM on the line told me that the kids will get pirate mickey hats… Now is this Diff rom the Princess and pirates thing that they offer??

My DS got pirate mickey ears to wear and keep plus a lunch sack sized bag with a treasure chest and some treasure in the bottoem–by no means tons. Nathan was 7 when he did the Y&BC pirate cruise last summer and 8 when he did the GF pirate cruise and he loved both of them. They come back singing like little pirates–it’s really cute. We were lucky enough to have Captain Ron for hte GF cruise, he’s awesome with the kids.

I’ll try to find a picture to post later.

Who? :huh: j/k :cool: Well, he can have a pedicure too :ph34r:

Seriously, maybe there is a couples massage…would he be up for that?
I can’t see your siggy now because I am in ‘reply’, but you’re going before Christmas, right? You two could go off and do some shopping for the kids and have it all mailed home and they’d never know.

That would be GREAT… I love Pics… I think I may do this for the kids… Besides it may give my husband and myself a little bit of piece and quiet… How long does it last? 2 hours??

Yes, it’s exactly 2 hours, they were back right on time.

Na… I wish… Next year… I see that u are going for the 1st time in 4 days!!! AWSOME!!! Congrats… I LOVE WDW!!!:heart: :heart:

awsome… that will give us time to maybe have breakfast together… Real nice… I think that it will be great $ spent… :cool:

A nice slow breakfast sounds good to me :happy:

A nice slow meal w/o kids sounds like heaven some days!