I missed it...boo whooo

There are no more adult tickets for the Very Merry Christmas Party … I was waiting until payday and now they just have kids tickets… Oh … what to do … what to do…

Oh. That is too bad. I am sorry about that.

Buy the kids’ tickets & dress up as elves…they’ll never know!:laugh:

Maybe you’ll luck out and they’ll add another party.

That’s really strange that they break it up like that. What do they think? Do they expect parents to send their kids alone?

Sorry you missed out, maybe they’ll change the tickets to adult so they can sell them.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;882257]That’s really strange that they break it up like that. What do they think? Do they expect parents to send their kids alone?

Sorry you missed out, maybe they’ll change the tickets to adult so they can sell them.[/QUOTE]

I was just thinking about that too! How can they sell only kids tickets at this point? I sure hope you they reconfigure the ticket sales and you can come up with tickets. I’d try back every day to see what they’ve done or ask if they have any suggestions.

:pirate: The pirate in me was thinking … purchase the kids tics… who knows… worst case they will make me pay the difference when I get there…:laugh:

You should do it! I would…:laugh:

Do you mean totally sold out of adult tickets, or just for a single night you’re looking for?

If totally sold out at this point, just kids available, maybe it’s a computer gliche somewhere.

That crossed my mind a couple of times too :blush: but I wasn’t sure if I should post that suggestion…
You could always “accidently” order all kids tix for your family and then correct the problem whenever you get there…what can they tell you??:ph34r:

This doesn’t make sense at all. Are you trying for a specific date and it was sold out for that night? As far as adult vs. child ticket, I’ve never heard of such a thing. The cap the total number of people in the park, not x number of adults and y number of children.
Have you tried the on line booking page to see if you could get tickets or did you call and talk to a human. Even if you did talk to a human, did you call back and talk to a second human and get the same information the second time?
I think it’s a little soon for a night to be fully sold out already, unless it’s a Friday night, and even then, I’d be suspicious.

I just looked at the page and I’m guessing that you want to go on November 21, as that’s the only date without an adult ticket.
I’d call and talk to a human!

I read about this on the DIS yesterday, someone else was trying to buy tickets and couldn’t get adult tickets.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;882284]This doesn’t make sense at all. Are you trying for a specific date and it was sold out for that night? As far as adult vs. child ticket, I’ve never heard of such a thing. The cap the total number of people in the park, not x number of adults and y number of children.
Have you tried the on line booking page to see if you could get tickets or did you call and talk to a human. Even if you did talk to a human, did you call back and talk to a second human and get the same information the second time?
I think it’s a little soon for a night to be fully sold out already, unless it’s a Friday night, and even then, I’d be suspicious.[/QUOTE]

I also thought they just sold a certain number of tickets and not a set number of adult/child, but what do I know.
What date were you trying to go?

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;882257]That’s really strange that they break it up like that. What do they think? Do they expect parents to send their kids alone?

Sorry you missed out, maybe they’ll change the tickets to adult so they can sell them.[/QUOTE]
Exactly what I was thinking. How does that work? :blink:

It doesn’t make sense. What date are you looking for? I checked a bunch of websites & none of them list any dates as sold out yet. I’d keep calling back because it really doesn’t make sense to only have kids tickets.:phone:Are you AP/DVC? Maybe the rep got mixed up because they have discounts available for only certain dates for AP/DVC…and someone mentioned you want 11/21/08 and that’s not a AP/DVC discount date.

You have to go to WDW’s actual MVMCP ticket purchase page.
Only November 21 shows up as having just child’s tickets available. All the rest of the dates have both adult and child tickets. This makes me believe it’s a problem with the page itself. You really need to call and talk to a human if you want this date. That’s the way I see it.

Oh I would definately call back. I would think that the date would be “Sold out” then. Which makes me a bit nervous since that is the date that we have tickets for! :blink: Wow, I didn’t think it would be that busy!

Good luck…I would definately try again!

This makes no sense because I called WDW yesterday(16th) and ordered my adult tickets for MVMCP on November 21st…got my ticket order confirmation number and they never said anything about being sold out.

I had given up on purchasing this after the website snafoo…but was reminded by Lurk on my Nov. Iten. post to check it out… so I went to the website and Viola!!! they had the adult tickets displayed. Only problem though was I ordered it so I could print it out…and it timed out on my 5 times ! :eek: So I called :phone: customer service and they changed the tickets to Will Call, and I just have to pick them up. Much better, it gives me an excuse to drag them to tour the resort decorations.

congrats!!

glad you got your tickets!