I need a cyber hug from all you nice folks!

I won’t bore you with all the details, but some may remember that I am 100% disabled from to much combat and that turns into PTSD. On a good regular week I am ok, do my workout early, do shopping early and I am home, I don’t do crowds well at all. So, your saying, what the heck are you doing going to Disney at this time of year? Good question! I guess for the family, with all the help I get from them with my mom, it is I guess a reward. The last three or four trips down to WDW have been ok, I have had to beg out of some things and stay in my room but the family knows and understands somewhat. I am on meds for depression and axiety, and most of the time I am alright, not good, but alright.This trip, I am having a tough time getting a hold on the last things I have to get done, they are getting done, but with more nerves and shaking. Combat veterans have what we call “Aniversary Dates” that trigger depression/axiety and with me those dates fall in the month of December. So, I will have to suck it up! I am sorry to spill my guts, but maybe a few "go get’ems will help? Thank You all Kindly!!

((((((((((((HUG!!!))))))))))))

I can’t even begin to imagine what you go through. With this trip to WDW I’m thinking you can create some new “anniversary dates”. Some wonderful, positive loving memories that you will be able to have in the month of December.

Try to focus on the good things, even if they are small. Cherish this time with your family. If you need some “alone time”, I’m sure they will understand, They love you very much and want to see you as happy and healthy as you can possibly be.
:flowers:

[B]I’ve never cyber-hugged a dude before, but you deserve it.

All kidding aside Franco, I would like to thank you again for everything you have done for your country and me, because if it wernt for wonderful people like you, I wouldnt have this great place to live in. I am sorry for all you go through, but please take some comfort in knowing that I, among many many others, are grateful to you for what you have done.
God bless you!!![/B]

God Bless you my friend. No one can know what you go through, but your family loves you and respects your needs I’m sure. Remember that you have another family here too, at DC.

Get out there and get lost in the Disney Magic with your family. And remember that your other family here is thinking about you and praying for you.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Let’s hope that building lots of positive memories with your family will begin to replace those negative ones. Here’s a big hug from me!

Hang in there!
Another big THANK YOU from my family to yours.

Thanks Franco – for all you have done for all of us!

Oh Franco…so sorry to hear you’re having a hard time. You came to the right place if you need a pat on the back and a hug. You’re part of our cyber family and we appreciate you, even if you hadn’t sacrificed for all our sakes. But that makes you extra special.

Hey, Go Get 'Em! :flowers:

And here’s a little Pixie Dust…’%’%*’%

Dude, no one can say “I know what you feel” unless the stood at your back. As you question everything, ‘Was it worth the sacrifice?’ ‘Did we do the right thing?’ Look out your window; That is a free land.

You are going to WDW where people of all nations, beliefs and backgrounds come together in peace and harmony. And they can do that because of your - and the men and women like you - made the sacrifices.

Watch your family enjoy that freedom and know you helped make it happen. That, my friend is no small feat.

Thank you. Thank you to your comrades.

Load up on the Disney Magic and always hold your head up, It will make you feel better. I do hope you get well soon! (big man hug)

Franco,I hope that this cyber hug reaches all the way from Florida to Mass. You deserve a big thank-you from everyone for the sacrifices you made defending this country!!

A BiiiiiG hug from me as well and an even bigger “Thank You!”
:heart: :heart: :heart:

I can’t even begin to understand what you have gone through. I know every once in a while I feel like I am just going through the motions to get done what needs to be done. It’s hard beeing at 100% when you work full time and are also trying to be super-mom (again, not that that compares in any way to what you must feel). Last night I was missing the days before kids when I could come home, and if I didn’t feel like cooking or doing laundry I just didn’t do it. I got done what I absolutely needed to, and then went to bed at 7pm and didn’t get up until 6:30 this morning. It was my way of saying that I was going to pamper myself a little bit, feel refreshed and then determined to start at it all again.

So, I noticed that you only have 2 days left - see if you can delegate some of the things to your family and take a refresher break for yourself. Do something that calms you. And tell yourself that you will allow yourself that luxury and be ready to get back into it. And, if you need to stay in your room and refresh a bit more this trip I’m sure your family will understand.

Hang in there! We’re her for you.

I can’t begin to thank you for what you have done so that my family and everyone else can live in a free country. THANK YOU!

First off let me say thankyou for your service and sacrifice to our great country. Your bravery is unspeakable and for that we are greatful.

I am sending you the biggest hug :wub: . You can do it and you will have fun on your next trip. I myself suffer from anxiety, but I cannot begin to imagine what you have gone and still go through. I am sending you prayers, pixie dust and hugs your way.I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season and a great new year. Just remember the words of Dora " Just keep swimming". :happy:

Saying some prayers for you. “Go Get em”

I wish for you that all things go better than you could hope for. That being in Disney can help ease your mind and let you really enjoy your time there. A simple Thank You for what you have done and been through seems so small but is what I can give to you. You will be in our thoughts and prayers Franco…We wish you such a Merry Christmas and hope that your New Year is blest with better times and new hopes. :smile: (HUG)

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
I thank people like you everyday for the things I have and can do!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :heart:
You can count on us for anything! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Many, many, many, many (gentle) hugs, and prayers as well.

David