I need help picking a resort

Ok all!! Now that I back in the Disney spirit of planning the next trip I need help with which resort and why…

Im mostly looking at the Values only beause we are only there to sleep and I dont care about all the things that come with a deluxe… So please help me out…

Out of all the Values, we just LOVE POP!!! I love that it has its own busses. I love the Food Court…AMAZING variety! I love Petals Pool Bar. I loved our location in the 50s section. The room was small, but the same exact size as all the other Values. If you’re just there to sleep and shower, it will be PERFECT. Just don’t miss the food court! I think we ate at least one meal a day there!

Oh, and the kids ABSOLUTELY loved it! :wub: I’d stay there again in a heartbeat! :heart:

[QUOTE=iluvwdw;850272]Out of all the Values, we just LOVE POP!!! I love that it has its own busses. I love the Food Court…AMAZING variety! I love Petals Pool Bar. I loved our location in the 50s section. The room was small, but the same exact size as all the other Values. If you’re just there to sleep and shower, it will be PERFECT. Just don’t miss the food court! I think we ate at least one meal a day there!

Oh, and the kids ABSOLUTELY loved it! :wub: I’d stay there again in a heartbeat! :heart:[/QUOTE]

Cool… Thanks… I dont care about the small rooms… Its better for me than the POR riverside… Thanks… :heart:

I hear great things about POP! Next trip we will choose POP for the bus, and food court rave reviews.

I love PoP. I stayed at All star Music once and it was ok.

I voted music . . . it’s quieter (for whatever reason) we like Sports too! I’ve never had any problems with big crowds or anything either!

We like the values too . . . when we are doing quick trips!

BUT- JUST SO YOU KNOW!

We are going Dec 21-25 AND when I called I was told (for 3) Pop with food plan, $880 OR a special CSR for $1157 . . . I went for the MOD, just for the extras and not much more money!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;850277]I voted music . . . it’s quieter (for whatever reason) we like Sports too! I’ve never had any problems with big crowds or anything either!

We like the values too . . . when we are doing quick trips!

BUT- JUST SO YOU KNOW!

We are going Dec 21-25 AND when I called I was told (for 3) Pop with food plan, $880 OR a special CSR for $1157 . . . I went for the MOD, just for the extras and not much more money![/QUOTE]

Thats a great deal… We WILL NOT use the Disney bus system… LOL… Not after the last time… We were going to go 12-26 1-3 but there wasnt anything REASONABLE avail so we opt to Feb… Does anyone know what discounts are offered then…

I don’t think they are out yet!

I was told to call Aug 20 for December discounts! I think they are doing the wait and see attitude . . . that is why the deal at CSR, she said the resort wasn’t even half full!

I would stay at Sports or Pop because it looks like you have never stayed at either. I like Pop the best, but to be honest- I think they are all the same, just decorated differently!

Movies. Mainly because I like the Fantasia stuff. :smiley:

I stayed at All-Star Movies for 2 days and liked it.

I chose Pop b/c I have heard nothing but wonderful things about that resort as a Value. If I have to stay at a value on my next trip I am gonna book Pop. I have stayed at Music before and I loved that too.

Lisa

I like AS movies the best. I have never stayed at PC, but their bus lines terrify me.

Pop, the foodcourt is awesome!

I will vote with the majority for Pop. The reviews for Pop are good and since you are only planning on sleeping in the room, then why spend the extra for a few more feet of room space.

I would go with POP.

I’m gonna have to go with POP as far as values go.

Be different, stay at Sports!! Everyone always stay at Pop for some reason. Might even be less crowded.

:eek: WOW :eek:Thanks everyone!!! Looks like everyone likes POP… I was thinking all day and I think I may lean towards Movies only because we will have our own car and that was the very 1st hotel we all stayed at as a family of 4 :heart:I will still have to wait and see… I do want to try POP

ASMovies is a favorite of ours, but I have heard nothing but great things about POP, so I don’t think you can go wrong with either one!