I Need Help With Free Dining Dates!

Hey! Does anyone know that dates for Free Dining in October and November?

We’re thinking of either making a trip for Halloween or Thanksgiving! :laugh:
Please let me know!
Thank you :slight_smile:

Go here - MouseSavers.com - Disney World Vacation Package Discount - DisneyWorld Packages - and read Free Dining Package.

Thank you! Now with the Free Dining this year, since its different. If I remember correct, isn’t it if you stay at Mod/Deluxe you get the regular dining plan. But if you stay at a value you only get quick service, but you can upgrade for $10 a day right?

Thanks in advance for the help guys. We already went earlier this year so I didn’t think we’d be going back so I didn’t pay good attention to the free dining rules this year when it came out. :confused:

Right, the value resort brings the QS dining plan while a mod or deluxe brings the regular dining plan.
I’m not sure about the $10 upcharge, but that seems about right.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1040955]Right, the value resort brings the QS dining plan while a mod or deluxe brings the regular dining plan.
I’m not sure about the $10 upcharge, but that seems about right.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Soundgod! Just making sure.

We enquired about QS and regular DP and the difference was fairly nominal-approx $10.00 as you said Stacey. We decided to go for full DDP (not de luxe just the regular) as it works well for us.