I need help with the DVC website please

Can someone please help me with the DVC site. Im looking for the link to purchase merchandise and things like that.
Also the merry mixer. Does that happen even the week after Christmas? how do you sign up and where can I buy the tickets?

Sorry i can’t help. I looked but i dont see any links for purchasing merchandise.

Thanks!!! I keep looking and I dont see it either. I thougt there was a way to buy mugs and what not off the site

I’ve never seen a link on the site to buy DVC stuff. I’ve only seen that in the giftshops (and ebay). I think the merry mixer is before Christmas if it’s offered.

I haven’t seen the Merry Mixer offered in awhile because I always wanted to go so I’ve been keeping an eye out. Keep checking the DVC news website if you are ever going to visit during summer because one of the BEST DVC parties is the “Summber Block Party.” We went a couple years ago and it was a BLAST!!! It was held at PI, which was only open for DVC members. There were prizes, DVC merch giveaways everywhere, DJs & dance parties, food/drink, etc. I loved it. Those events are usually free for DVC members, you just have to show you id at the event entrance.

As far as purchasing DVC merch, there is not a link on the website where you can buy stuff. Although, at all the DVC resorts they have lots of cool DVC merch for sale. Also, Lake Buena Vista, FL - Florist, Flowers, Flower Delivery, Send Flowers, Walt Disney World Florist : Home has some special DVC things.

For the life of me I don’t understand why they don’t have some merchandise online.

There is only a very limited amount of DVC stuff in the resorts. When you consider the TONS of everything else Disney you’d think some genius would realize that we are real suckers and put out more stuff for us.

Online at the member only site is a perfect place to sell it.

If you know what you want, you may be able to get one of the MB members here to pick something up for you. I’m going to be at WDW next month @ YC (DVC was full) but I could easily check BCV or BWV store for you.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;880494]For the life of me I don’t understand why they don’t have some merchandise online.

There is only a very limited amount of DVC stuff in the resorts. When you consider the TONS of everything else Disney you’d think some genius would realize that we are real suckers and put out more stuff for us.

Online at the member only site is a perfect place to sell it.

If you know what you want, you may be able to get one of the MB members here to pick something up for you. I’m going to be at WDW next month @ YC (DVC was full) but I could easily check BCV or BWV store for you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks but Im going to SS in Dec so I will just get it then I guess. Thanks for the offer Neighbor!!! :heart:

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;880148]I haven’t seen the Merry Mixer offered in awhile because I always wanted to go so I’ve been keeping an eye out. Keep checking the DVC news website if you are ever going to visit during summer because one of the BEST DVC parties is the “Summber Block Party.” We went a couple years ago and it was a BLAST!!! It was held at PI, which was only open for DVC members. There were prizes, DVC merch giveaways everywhere, DJs & dance parties, food/drink, etc. I loved it. Those events are usually free for DVC members, you just have to show you id at the event entrance.

As far as purchasing DVC merch, there is not a link on the website where you can buy stuff. Although, at all the DVC resorts they have lots of cool DVC merch for sale. Also, Lake Buena Vista, FL - Florist, Flowers, Flower Delivery, Send Flowers, Walt Disney World Florist : Home has some special DVC things.[/QUOTE]

When I opened my DVC home page it was right there under special events so when I called about it I was on hold for over 10 minutes so I hung up because I had to go

The following is from the member website:

=============
Merry Member Mixer
Celebrate the holiday season by mixing and mingling with your Disney Vacation Club neighbors during this complimentary Member event, which will be held once every week in December.

Located just outside of the International Gateway entrance to Epcot®, we’re decking the halls and sharing cups of holiday cheer during our jolly Member get-together. Bring your family for an afternoon of friendly festivities and refreshments. This festive event is our gift to you this season — one of the many perks of Membership.

We look forward to seeing you there!

[QUOTE=Fadedgirl;880797]The following is from the member website:

=============
Merry Member Mixer
Celebrate the holiday season by mixing and mingling with your Disney Vacation Club neighbors during this complimentary Member event, which will be held once every week in December.

Located just outside of the International Gateway entrance to Epcot®, we’re decking the halls and sharing cups of holiday cheer during our jolly Member get-together. Bring your family for an afternoon of friendly festivities and refreshments. This festive event is our gift to you this season — one of the many perks of Membership.

We look forward to seeing you there!
================[/QUOTE]

Thats what I seen on there. I wonder why in Dec? I hate calling member services because they ALWAYS have me on hold FOREVER

There are a couple more little tidbits of information about the Merry Mixer in this thread:
http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/dvc-corner/39154-dvc-merry-member-mixer.html

What’s time were you calling Member Services, strangely enough, I’ve been surprised lately at the lack of holding! Everytime I call they answer almost instantly.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;880820]There are a couple more little tidbits of information about the Merry Mixer in this thread:
http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/dvc-corner/39154-dvc-merry-member-mixer.html

What’s time were you calling Member Services, strangely enough, I’ve been surprised lately at the lack of holding! Everytime I call they answer almost instantly.[/QUOTE]

WHAT:eek: I call around 10 am 11 am and 4 pm

Thanks for the thread…
Also… You once posted about a product at Basin to help with blemish and red marks on face. Do you remember what its called? I want to pick some up for my mom and myself. Thanks!!!

I believe the merry mixer is on Thursdays the month of December. They have lots of DVC merchandise on display to order. Plus you get a beautiful pewter tree ornament. If you get an extra, I will trade you a 2006 one for a 2008 one.

Try to go.

[QUOTE=Nastory4;883111]I believe the merry mixer is on Thursdays the month of December. They have lots of DVC merchandise on display to order. Plus you get a beautiful pewter tree ornament. If you get an extra, I will trade you a 2006 one for a 2008 one.

Try to go.[/QUOTE]

I will be in WDW 12-27 1/3 so do they have the party AFTER Christmas?