I need help you guys!

Hi everyone! Seeking help!! :confused:

[B]Best QUICK SERVICE in Epcot?
Best TABLE SERVICE in Downtown Disney?
Best QUICK SERVICE in Animal Kingdom?
What do you think of COLUMBIA HARBOUR HOUSE (MK)?
EVERYTHING POP (POP Century resort) breakfasts? OK or disgusting?[/B]

You can name more than one of course!!!

[b]**** Very important *****

I DON’T LIKE SEA FOOD!!! So please no sea food restaurants!!

I have the Disney Dining Plan so I need restaurants that are part of it!!! [/b]

Thank you very much for your precious advice!!! :heart:

Best QUICK SERVICE in Epcot? Tangerine Cafe in Morroco…hands down this is amazing!! But if you’re not adventurous Cantina de San Angel is also good.

Best TABLE SERVICE in Downtown Disney? I have only done Rainforest Cafe and Capn’ Jacks both were good but I want to try the new TRex next time.

Best QUICK SERVICE in Animal Kingdom? Flame Tree BBQ

What do you think of COLUMBIA HARBOUR HOUSE (MK)? Delicious. It’s a good change from the usual hamburgers and chicken strips. They have excellent tuna.

I just saw your signature! This is your first trip?!?! That’s sooo exciting. Have a great time!

[QUOTE=Neverland;918884]Hi everyone! Seeking help!! :confused:

Best QUICK SERVICE in Epcot?

Thank you very much for your precious advice!!! :heart:

**********Sorry I forgot to say (very important) : I DON’T LIKE SEA FOOD!!! So please no sea food restaurants!! Thank you!!! ******[/QUOTE]

I hate seafood also so this will be easy for me :laugh:

Best QUICK SERVICE in Epcot? Anything in the “Sunshine Seasons” pavillion, it’s where Soarin’ is located. They have AWESOME rotisserie chicken, fresh salads, a full bakery, chinese food, etc. Everything is good there.

Best TABLE SERVICE in Downtown Disney? I’ve been hearing some pretty good reviews on this new dinosaur restaurant in DtD but I haven’t eaten there yet so I am not too sure. I would personally suggest “Olivias” (at OKW) or the Turf Club (at SSR) both are right there by DTD and can be accessed quickly by boat right from DtD. It’s super easy to get there & the food is EXCELLENT at both locations!

Best QUICK SERVICE in Animal Kingdom? Yak & Yeti, the meals are large & shareable. They’ve always tasted great to me, & it’s something different. I personally REALLY dislike Flame Tree BBQ, the chicken is disgusting & the only good thing I’ve ever had there was a plain salad & onion rings.

What do you think of COLUMBIA HARBOUR HOUSE (MK)? We absolutely LOVE it! Everytime we are there we get the 1/2 tuna sandwich on grain bread with the bowl of chili. It’s an awesome lunch & way healthier than many other options in MK.

Yes it is!!! First time in paradise!! I cant wait!!!

Best QUICK SERVICE in Epcot? Sunshine Seasons is our favorite because it has so many choices of food. And the food was pretty good, too!

Best TABLE SERVICE in Downtown Disney? Sorry, haven’t done a table service in DD.

Best QUICK SERVICE in Animal Kingdom? We like to sit and eat a turkey leg while people and animal watching.

What do you think of COLUMBIA HARBOUR HOUSE (MK)? Sorry, haven’t tried it.

Have fun planning!

Best QUICK SERVICE in Epcot? Sunshine Seasons
Best TABLE SERVICE in Downtown Disney? ?
Best QUICK SERVICE in Animal Kingdom? Yak & Yeti
What do you think of COLUMBIA HARBOUR HOUSE (MK)? Never been
EVERYTHING POP (POP Century resort) breakfasts?OK, I had the breakfast pizza once

Have a great trip!!! I hope you do a trip report when you come back.

Sunshine near Soarin!! Best food with tons of variety.

I don’t know which is the best, but you should try the brand new T-rex place…looks like fun!

Flame tree

Have booked it twice and cancelled both times…just does nothing for me as much as I think I want to try it. Other people on here are big fans however, so don’t go with my opinnion.

EVERYTHING POP (POP Century resort) breakfasts? OK or disgusting?

It’s really hard to screw up breakfast, so how bad can it be? The food court food at all the WDW resorts is normally decent at worse…

**** Very important *****

I don’t suggest seafood ever…WDW is never ranked high for seafood unless you go to the flying fish cafe…all of the above places are on the DDP plan.

Best QUICK SERVICE in Epcot? Sunshine Seasons AGREE
Best TABLE SERVICE in Downtown Disney? Wolfgang Puck (if still on the plan)
Best QUICK SERVICE in Animal Kingdom? Agree
What do you think of COLUMBIA HARBOUR HOUSE (MK)? Never been Me neither
EVERYTHING POP (POP Century resort) breakfasts?OK, I had the breakfast pizza once Never been

Have a great trip!!! I hope you do a trip report when you come back.

Best QUICK SERVICE in Epcot? Tangerine Cafe in Morrocco & Sunshine Seasons near Soarin

Best TABLE SERVICE in Downtown Disney? Wolfgang Pucks Cafe

Best QUICK SERVICE in Animal Kingdom? Yak & Yeti & Flame Tree BBQ

What do you think of COLUMBIA HARBOUR HOUSE (MK)? Never been but would like to try someday. I have only heard good things.

EVERYTHING POP (POP Century resort) breakfasts? OK or disgusting? Never been.

welcome to mouse buzz!!

WOW first trip?? thats very exciting!

the only one im really going to comment on is the Quick service at POP…good food, well, ok food, just GET THERE EARLY!!! it is mobbed if you get there after 8am…im talking like 6:30-7 be there…its a fun place too…we did the twist one morning while getting breakfast.

Congratulations on your first trip - you’re going to have the time of your life.

Best Quick Service in Epcot - Sunshine Seasons in The Land. I like the cheese plate at La Boulangerie in France. Norway has the best bakery - Kringla.

Best Sit-Down in Downtown Disney - depends where you are. Personally, I’d take a sandwich at the Earl of Sandwich over any tableservice. Wolfgang Puck Express is good too.

Best Quick Service in Animal Kingdom - Donald’s Restaurantausaurus has great hamburgers. We aren’t fans of Flame Tree or Pizzafari. Haven’t had counterservice at Yak & Yeti, but the sit-down restaurant is good.

Columbia Harbour House is our favourite counterservice in the MK - too bad you don’t like fish or seafood - their tuna salad sandwich is fantastic!

Thank you very much for your precious advice!!! :heart:[/QUOTE]

I’m so exited for you:heart::wub: your first trip to Disney have a fantasmic time.

here is the dining plan list I copied this from another thread- hope it helps:heart:
http://www.disneytravelagents.com/StaticFiles/DTA-Domestic/pdf/2009Product/2009Dining.pdf

EPCOT- sunshine:heart: something for everyone
DTD -cap’n’jacks or Planet hollywood ( I don’t think T-REX or Rain-forest are on DDP)
AK- Flame tree BBQ

never done COLUMBIA HARBOUR HOUSE sorry
skip breakfast (unless you have young children) and just get/take cereal bar’s. my little grand daughter was to tired to get up early for breakfast and when she was up to exited to eat breakfast and just wanted to get to the park:wub::heart:

EVERYTHING POP (POP Century resort) breakfasts? OK or disgusting?[/B]

Thank you very much for your precious advice!!! :heart:[/QUOTE]

All I can really respond to is the pop century info! but the breakfast there is good! but I would suggest that you take food for breakfast it is a lot cheaper. lol! and if you go to buy the small milk cartons. DONT!!! go to the gift shop and buy a gallon of milk there! it comes out A LOT!! cheaper.

Hi and welcome, all the above advice is great so I will just say… your first time??-wonderful!! you are going to fall in love, enjoy enjoy enjoy! (and let us know everything when you return)

I have to say TS at Epcot is Tangerinecafe in Morrocco or Sunshine Seasons.
DTD Ts would be Wolfgang Pucks.
Don’t have much exp. for AK. Harbour House is good. I did not like Pop Centurys food court.

Welcome, welcome!! Love your little Donald siggy bar down there… cute! :heart:

I’m quite partial to the Sunshine Seasons (now just called Seasons I think?) place in The Land - they have EVERYTHING. If you’re looking for somewhere in World Showcase, my personal favorite is China - I think it’s called Lotus Blossom Cafe. Amazing eggrolls and orange chicken!!!

I have only been to Rainforest Cafe and the T-Rex restaurant so far - both fun, but the food at T-Rex is FAR better, in my opinion.

I love both Yak & Yeti and Pizzafari - I always have a hard time choosing!

My favorite counter service place in MK, without a doubt! Yummy food, and they have an upstairs seating area where you can sit near a window and watch the people go by, or enjoy the Disney scenery. :happy:

I think it’s good. If you don’t see anything hot you’re impressed with, check out the pastries in the back - they have big muffins, delicious cinnamon rolls (so says my boyfriend - I don’t like cinnamon!), and some kind of magical conconction with chocolate baked in… :heart::happy::heart: I crave it for breakfast every day that I’m in Disney…

Hope this helps!! Enjoy your trip!! :happy:

Best counter service in epcot: Sunshine Seasons
Quick services in AK: Flame Tree
Columbia Harbour House is great
I do not care for the food court at Pop