I outta smack dh

Back ground: In laws are married 40 yrs this next yr. We along w/ sil were planning on forking over the $$ to send them to Italy. They bought their own tickets and planned it themselves. They had no idea what our plans were.

Fast forward to today: Dh talks to sil and says, “Well since mom and dad bought their own trip to Italy and spoiled it we need to do something still kind of WOW. How about we chip in and and (here’s the angry part) send them to the Polynesian for a few days next spring or early summer.”

I went :ohmy::blink::mad::crying::eek::angry::dry: :fork_off: all in about 2 seconds.

DUDE! That’s MYYYYY vacation dream for next year!! He is pawning it off as an original idea, the idea was for ME ok and him too but mainly MMEEEE!!!

I’m still fuming over it. No Spaten for him!

That might be the problem. He does not have enough Spaten onboard so he was able to function and come up with this idea. At least that’s what DW would say if I tried to do that.

Just keep him loaded on Spaten for the next 365 days and you to can be at the Poly. Problem solved.:laugh:

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1037567]That might be the problem. He does not have enough Spaten onboard so he was able to function and come up with this idea. At least that’s what DW would say if I tried to do that.

Just keep him loaded on Spaten for the next 365 days and you to can be at the Poly. Problem solved.:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Yeah yeah side w/ the man :laugh:

He made a comment that he has Yuengling but man that Spaten was good. :rolleyes: Guess who is heading to Total Wine for sure tomorrow?? ME! PHHT!!

I was hoping to go next May to the Poly, dang that man and his Spaten Withdrawls.

My Wife say’s I’m always “Spaten”-off at the mouth …:eek:

... What'd I do ????

I think you should go WITH them and have the best of both worlds…lol

Maybe I can stow away in a suitcase?:happy: