I think I have lost my planning mojo...to my husband!

I just had to share this amazing fact…

My DH, who up until last February had never been to WDW, has officially taken the planning reins this time. :huh:

I have felt a little too overwhelmed to give our dining plans much thought lately, even though I have to make our ADRs in just over a week! So imagine my surprise last night when DH e-mailed me all the places he had selected for breakfast, lunch and dinner…nearly 20 meals for the week! And he took care to select a “balance” between all the parks/resorts.

I sat down and plugged them into my dining “schedule” for the week, and was shocked to see that his plans were PERFECT. :blink: I mean, not that I doubted him, but…wow. I couldn’t have done it better myself! :laugh:

How cool is that!! Congrats to your DH. Mine would not even blink an eye at ever planning for a Disney vacation. By the way, it looks like we will be there at the same time.

:laugh: It’s so much fun when they get excited isn’t it?!? Some trips Dave will get super excited about going and want to plan everything with me and other times he’s blah about it. Boys.

He sounds like a keeper!:happy:

Ryan is DEFINITELY a keeper!!! My DH would NEVER…EVER…EVER take over planning ANYTHING about our WDW trips!!! I have to run all of the Dining by him and he helps me decide where we are going to eat…but that’s it!

So…TELL US THE PLACES HE CHOSE!!!

I will never give up control!! I am the Vacation Czar! DH just needs to show up and look handsome…:laugh:

So these are still tentative pending park hours…
(I still can’t get over how much eating we’re going to be doing! :huh: :laugh:)

Sunday May 10 (arrival day):
D - Boma

Monday May 11:
B - Crystal Palace
L - Liberty Tree Tavern
D - Rose & Crown

Tuesday May 12:
B - Tusker House
L - no lunch planned
D - 50’s Prime Time Cafe

Wednesday May 13 (our anniversary):
B - Chef Mickey’s
L - Kona Cafe
D - California Grill

Thursday May 14:
B- Boma
L - Le Cellier
D - Coral Reef

Friday May 15:
B - 'Ohana
L - no lunch planned
D - Hoop-De-Doo Revue

Saturday May 16:
B - 1900 Park Fare
L - Whispering Canyon Cafe
D - 'Ohana

Sunday May 17 (departure day):
B - Boma

Oh what do you know, we will! :happy: Wow it’s rare to find someone who is going on the exact same day and everything!

Your plans look yummy! :happy: I would pass out if my DH planned anything for a Disney trip. I think that’s great that he’s helping.

We will be there the week before you. I have been printing off menus for DH and the rest of the family to look at, and I ask DH’s opinion on times, but that’s about the only input he has. Besides, he’ll eat anything! :laugh:

Holy :blow:-fest Batman, that’s a lot of food!

I was thinking the same thing…holy cow! You guys might need to be rolled out of there by the end of the week!:laugh:

WEll he certainly did make some excellent choices! That’s a husband who’s worth keeping around. :)):biggrin:

I know, right? :laugh:

I was all wigged out about it until I realized that all in all there will be about 5-6 hours between each meal. That seems like a reasonable amount of time to get hungry again.

Wow. I just looked at the list again. Can you tell we’re serious carnivores…?? :laugh:

:laugh: Perhaps I should look into the whole renting-a-wheelchair thing. We can trade off pushing each other… :laugh:

LUCKY!!!

You lucky lucky girl!

[QUOTE=dznygrl;929139]So these are still tentative pending park hours…
(I still can’t get over how much eating we’re going to be doing! :huh: :laugh:)

Sunday May 10 (arrival day):
D - Boma

Monday May 11:
B - Crystal Palace
L - Liberty Tree Tavern
D - Rose & Crown

Tuesday May 12:
B - Tusker House
L - no lunch planned
D - 50’s Prime Time Cafe

Wednesday May 13 (our anniversary):
B - Chef Mickey’s
L - Kona Cafe
D - California Grill

Thursday May 14:
B- Boma
L - Le Cellier
D - Coral Reef

Friday May 15:
B - 'Ohana
L - no lunch planned
D - Hoop-De-Doo Revue

Saturday May 16:
B - 1900 Park Fare
L - Whispering Canyon Cafe
D - 'Ohana

Sunday May 17 (departure day):
B - Boma[/QUOTE]

Oh my golly – he got all the best restaurants!!! How did he do that? It’s liek a Dream List!!!

[QUOTE=MissDisney;929171]LUCKY!!!

You lucky lucky girl![/QUOTE]

:laugh: Yup, I think I must be pretty lucky!!

(Did I mention I’m also less than half a day’s drive from Forks, Washington? :wink: :laugh:)

I know, I was in shock!! :eek: I asked him how he picked them, and he said he just looked at the menus and decided what sounded good, then did some pick-and-choose to make sure we had choices in all 4 parks. :whistling

I will tell him what you said - I bet he won’t mind the ego boost! :laugh:

and to top it all off, you are 14 hours and 21 minutes away from double digit dancing!!!

:eek: WOW that happened fast! :biggrin: Yay!!

Today is a good day. :happy: