I wish Disney dining had

1. more variety.
  2. a Pixar character meal.
  3. Pepsi products.
  4. a junior type plan since not every 10 year old eats like an adult.
  5. decent counter service restaurants at Hollywood studios.

What’s your wish?

Wish they had not taken out the tip
Totally agree about HS and the Junior plan and Pepsi… I’ve done the taste test and Pepsi wins every time.

1. An appetizer w the dining plan
  2. A Japanese themed resort…why? I don’t know…I know thats not dining but I still want it!
  3. Really excellent pizza

(And the same as DT…a Pixar character meal)

Sorry DT have to diagree with you on this one. Im a COKE guy.

Oh I’d love a Pixar themed meal- that would be such fun.

I too am all for a Pixar theme meal. And Coke has to stay as well lol.

also I know this one as come up before, but how about a meal that is more for boys.

Hmmm…
I like the entire list that DisneyTeacher has posted
plus -non dining- the Japanese type resort from bella’s list.

Not very original, I know.

I would like to see Boatwright’s at POR open for breakfast again. It is so darn convenient to eat there and then hop the bus to the parks. They used to always be busy in the mornings, I don’t understand why they did away with breakfast. Now dinner, they are never busy for dinner…

Ok, a junior meal would be great, cause paying for my 10yr. old on an adult price is crazy to me. I love the Pixar theme. And I dont drink much soda but serving sweet tea would be awesome. Oh, and a choice of appatizer or dessert would be better.

Ok…I can compromise…Pepsi products only if they keep the Coke products. I know what it is like to not be able to get the one that you prefer, but I NEED MY DIET COKE!

A Pixar meal would be great! I also wish there was junior meal. As far as soda goes, I don’t care one way or the other, we try not to drink it anyway. :slight_smile:

I agree that the tip should be put back into the Dining Plan. And I wish they would move the age on the kiddies up a year or two, but honestly, my 11yo boy eats as much as DH right now so I’m kind of glad he is on the adult plan this time. DD would be another story at that age.

>>I wish Disney dining had…<<

Not gone to outsourcing so many things.
I miss the Disney donuts… the jelly donut profile of Mickey and the double glazed twists!!!

Food booths w Flower and Garden!! I know it might take away from F&W, but I doubt it.
It would be fun.

NOT put the 18% tip into Tables in Wonderland.

MORE Tables in Wonderland special park events like the one they had at The Great Movie Ride.

Frank

Oooh, this is fun!

I am right with you on the junior dining plan. We brought my 11 year old godson two years back and he eats like a bird, and basically only eats mac and cheese and chicken nuggets. Had the dining plan not been free, it would have been a huge waste for him. As it was, we sometimes had a hard time getting them to let him order off the kids menu since he was considered an adult on the DDP!

And the number one thing I wish Disney Dining had?

GOOD COFFEE!!!

My dad and I like to play the “Is it NesCafe?” game at all the table service restaurants when we get coffee with dessert. Sometimes it is, sometimes it seems like it is not.

Oh this IS fun!
I wish…
-You had a choice between an appit. OR dessert.
-They had some sort of JR. menu, but I think everyone who has kids wants this!
-As for Pepsi, I can’t really say I care either way.
-I also wish the breakfast at Boatright’s would come back:crying: I agree Dopey it was very convenient.
-But my big wish about the DDP I WISH THEY WOULD STOP RAISING THE PRICE OF IT!!!

I wish that they had more pre-park opening dining. I love to go to the parks before opening and eat breakfast. If I can get there early and eat- I want to be done before the parks open. However, I would like for it to have some quick service breakfast in the parks-that is open for a while right after the parks open. I have been frustrated more than once looking for food for my kids…

I agree with the tip, jr meals, and choice of an appetizer or dessert on the dining plan. Why can’t they have COKE, PEPSI, and SWEET TEA (after all it is technically in the south).

Plus, quick service places need to stay open as long as the parks are open. Sometimes, close up early, and people still need to eat. One time we got into Pinnochio Village to eat at about 7:50, and we were the last people to order. The park was open until midnight that night… There was money to be made here…

[QUOTE=hanwill;1024728]I wish that they had more pre-park opening dining. I love to go to the parks before opening and eat breakfast. If I can get there early and eat- I want to be done before the parks open. However, I would like for it to have some quick service breakfast in the parks-that is open for a while right after the parks open. I have been frustrated more than once looking for food for my kids…

I agree with the tip, jr meals, and choice of an appetizer or dessert on the dining plan. Why can’t they have COKE, PEPSI, and SWEET TEA (after all it is technically in the south).

Plus, quick service places need to stay open as long as the parks are open. Sometimes, close up early, and people still need to eat. One time we got into Pinnochio Village to eat at about 7:50, and we were the last people to order. The park was open until midnight that night… There was money to be made here…[/QUOTE]

Ditto on all. I know, i’m being lazy but you covered it all for me. Oh, I like the Orient theme too. Without starting from scratch to me CS would be the obvious change.

I agree about the Pixar buffet, but the one they’d planned for Hollywood and Vine got scrapped for Playhouse Disney.
Something about Sully’s hair or something.
I don’t care much for Pepsi and Disney has a multi brand deal with Coke for all manner of foods, same goes for Nestle.
Hollywood Studios seems to suffer on every level when it comes to food choices.
When you say “more choices” do you mean more selections of entrees? If so, I agree.
Got no opinions about a middle pricing tier for 'tweens.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1024741]I agree about the Pixar buffet, but the one they’d planned for Hollywood and Vine got scrapped for Playhouse Disney.
Something about Sully’s hair or something.
I don’t care much for Pepsi and Disney has a multi brand deal with Coke for all manner of foods, same goes for Nestle.
Hollywood Studios seems to suffer on every level when it comes to food choices.
When you say “more choices” do you mean more selections of entrees? If so, I agree.
Got no opinions about a middle pricing tier for 'tweens.[/QUOTE]

I know Disney will never sell Pepsi, it’s just a fun wish list.

I wish for:-
1-tips to be put back on.
2- a middle age band 10-16
3- desert or starter (appetizer)
4- photopass to be accepted at such as chef mickey.
5- 180 day booking

:heart::wub::wub::heart:

I’m asking for to much but hey its my wish list.