I woke up this morning

VERY EXCITED!!!

Does anyone know why? WANNA GUESS, WANNA GUESS…???

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

WELL, BECAUSE… I am going to be looking at THIS in only 17 days!!!

THEN GUESS WHAT??!?!?!?!?!!?

I will see THIS when it’s time to check in!!!

THEN, THEN… THEN…

I will walk into our wonderful room and jump around on this…

And after changing into my bathing suit REALLY fast… I will THEN visit this!!!

You are such a freak :laugh:

Who started all this countdown waiving anyway?

Oh, and MOST IMPORTANTLY… THEN… I will be going here!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

WISH… I am getting excited for you…
and terribly sad that I have 45+ days…

I really need a counter

Wish, I’d be a slimy, filthy liar if I said I wasn’t a little envious of you.

But I’m also incredibly happy and excited for you! Go and have a magical time! And don’t forget about you good friend ingamba. He loves getting postcards from WDW! :laugh:

Hey! I think I was the one who took that picture! :happy: I am so excited for you. We will definitely have to PI it one night while you are here.

Yay for Wish! You’re so funny!

Hm…I wonder…Oh yeah!You.

I am excited for you…jealous…but excited!

Lisa :mickey:

Yes, you DID take the wonderful picture!!!:heart: and yes, most definately, we’ll work something out!:happy:

I love it!!! I cant wait for u to come back and tell us all about it!!! Have fun!! oh if u see capt jack tell him i’ll be there soon!!! LOL… HAVE FUN!!!

I’m so excited for you! Those last couple of weeks befroe a trip are the best, the time seems to go by so slowly but yet flies at teh same time.

I woke up today thinking that we should be at WDW this week. The last few years we have gone during the last week in July and the first week of August. I’m glad we went in May for my DS birthday but I wish we were there right now too.

Gee, I read the title of this thread and thought, “thank goodness, I woke up too” :laugh:

OMG, how exciting!! :happy:

If I saw Captain Jack Sparrow:wub: I may be too busy to mention any other women. :ohmy: HAHAH. :laugh: :angel::cool:

YAY!!! :c)

I’m very excited, and I have no need to be envious, cuz I’ll be right behind ya! (and I’m coming to visit you!)