I won! I am becoming a princess!

It may just be for a day, but I am getting the princess makeover. :happy:

I won a drawing at work for a free Crown Makeover at the new Bibbidi boutique opening at Cinderella’s Castle on Sept 10. So I am scheduled for September 6 at 10am to become a princess. It also includes a complimentary photo session in the Rose Garden.

I am so excited! Of course I will take lots of photos to share. :happy:

Now I just have to decide if I want the Disney Diva, Pop Princess, or the other choice…hmmm… :laugh:

ooh - that sounds awesome!! congrats - can’t wait to see the pics!

How cool!!! I’m sure you’ll be the prettiest princess EVER!!! Can’t wait to see the pictures!

So, they are opening another BBB?? Is it because it’s so popular?? I like the idea of it being in the castle!

Congrats I know your gonna look beautiful. Make sure to post a picture! :happy:

Yahoo for YOU!! That is AWESOME news!!! Can’t wait to see pics . . . post some from inside the BBB if you can too. I made reservations for my DD3, 4th birthday at the castle BBB and then we are walking across the hall to have breakfast with Cinderella . . . I can’t wait!! :heart: :blush:

The Fairy-tale Princess comes with the little crown!!! :wub: :wub:

Congratulations! Sounds like a fun day for you, Ginger! I can’t wait to see the pictures.

Yay that sounds so good I wish I thought of doing this for October …

Congrats, Sounds like so much fun!

that is awesome!!! I was hopign that you would be “helping” one from your thread title but this is just as cool!!

Go you- her magesty Gingita!

Oh what fun. Congratulations Ginger. Can’t wait for the pictures, you’re going to be a beautiful princess.

Ginger, that is so cool and exciting! I guess they are offering CM’s a dry run for practice purposes before the official opening date? I can’t wait to see your pics!

My DD has an appointment Sept 14th, right before MNSSHP. I was wondering where they would be doing the photo shoot too, I guess you solved that mystery for me!

They do this for adults??!!!?! NO WAY!! I had absolutely NO idea! I thought it was little princesses only! :ohmy: Uh oh [ideas] :pinch: :laugh:

I CANNOT wait to see the photos and hear about your experience! What an awesome prize to win & I can’t think of anyone better to win it! The photo session in the garden is going to ROCK! :happy:

How do I sign up for this treatment? :laugh:

CONGRATS!

congrats Ginger. It sounds like fun. I can’t wait to see the pics.

Congratulations, Ginger!! I hope you share your pictures with us.

wow, Gingita…that is fantastic! You muct be so excited…I know I would be!!! I can’t wait to see your pictures when you have them done!
Way to go honey…you ddeserve a nice treat.

Ps…i am so jealous after reading your avatar title…I want to live in the POLY!!!:laugh:

Oh Congrats!!! :goofybounce:

I can’t wait to see the photos!!!:biggrin:

Ginger!!! That is so cool… I can’t wait to see the pictures! Ask for extra pixie dust so we can see the sparkles!!!

WOW! Congratulations Ginger! Can’t wait to hear all about it.

Congratulations Ginger! You are going to make a beautiful princess. Enjoy the royal treatment. Can’t wait to see the pics.

That’s terrific Ginger! Hopefully Sandy and I can meet the new Princess in person in a few days