I would like to interrupt

I have an announcement.

I hope you are all sitting down…

I leave for Disney on Saturday…

and I am not packed:noo::noo::noo::noo::noo::noo::noo:

I have my stuff out…but it’s just not done. I have lost my title as the packin krakin *hangs head in shame *

You’ll be fine, no worries. As many times as you’ve been you know what you need and have packing down to a science.

[QUOTE=Dana;1127867]I have an announcement.

I hope you are all sitting down…

I leave for Disney on Saturday…

and I am not packed:noo::noo::noo::noo::noo::noo::noo:

I have my stuff out…but it’s just not done. I have lost my title as the packin krakin *hangs head in shame *[/QUOTE]

…sometimes we all need a break with tradition!! You’ll get it done with time to spare and that’s what counts…have fun getting ready…

[QUOTE=Dana;1127867]
and I am not packed:noo::noo::noo::noo::noo::noo::noo:[/QUOTE]

Who are you and what have you done with Dana? :pirate:

Just steal your neighbors credit card and don’t pack at all… buy everything you need there! LOL. Just teasing, but the buying everything there is a nice thought.

I think the REAL Dana starts … (wait for it)… CRACKIN… now and all will be well in Whooville.

Just think of it as research for your clients… Advantages and disadvantages of packing early and packing late… You’re just doing research!

Have fun!

I am stunned, stunned I say!

Youngest DD just left for a week volunteering in Guatamala, she has to take all of her items in a campers backpack for this trip. I took her to Pro Bass Shop for a backpack and the guy was great. He told her, "Get everything you will need for the trip and lay it out on your bed. Then put half of it back in the drawer! "

Now that’s pack’n

-H

ps: Got room for me in there, I really need a trip…

It’s not that I am not ready per say. I just have too much! The weather is suppose to range from 48 - 80? lol That’s three different seasons of clothes in there. I have everything in a pile and am doing the last load of laundry now. I determined to get this done today.

Harry -
I like that plan, but there are just certain things I am not willing to go any where with and there is no way in heck they are fitting in a backpack!

I love the idea of buying everything I need there - can you imagine how fun that would be?

Is it that you’ve lost your title…or is it more that you are so good, you don’t need to start before now?

I’ve been there, done that before with three season’s worth of clothes. You just don’t know what you will need. But what a great problem to have. Trying to decide what to take with you on A TRIP TO DISNEYWORD!!!

Will you have a W/D in your unit at SSR?

[QUOTE=Dana;1127907]It’s not that I am not ready per say. I just have too much! The weather is suppose to range from 48 - 80? lol That’s three different seasons of clothes in there. I have everything in a pile and am doing the last load of laundry now. I determined to get this done today.

Harry -
I like that plan, but there are just certain things I am not willing to go any where with and there is no way in heck they are fitting in a backpack!

I love the idea of buying everything I need there - can you imagine how fun that would be?[/QUOTE]

…I understand what you are saying—going this very week in January, we have encountered all kinds of weather—so you need to back to be prepared.

…I am saying this as opposed to going say…in July or August where you know you don’t need any kind of heavy clothing…

it just makes packing a bit more difficult when you don’t know exactly what you will need…I tend to take a bigger suitcase in the winter months…

So, you’ve finally come over to the Dark Side.:cool: You’ll like it here.

you are a packing legend…do not fret lovely lady. Stick some fabulous tunes on and a smile and it’ll be done in no time :slight_smile:
…or…I could fly over and help you but you must take me with you :laugh:

On my last trip I packed the day before we left.Just think about the rush you’ll get when your all done. Have a good trip.

i am shocked!!!
in news that would make you proud, i never unpacked from last trip so we are already ready to go over here :wink:

[QUOTE=nubeanie;1127954]i am shocked!!!
in news that would make you proud, i never unpacked from last trip so we are already ready to go over here ;)[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have the big suitcase out now. My dreams of cutting back some of this stuff and taking the small one are just not happening. DBF informed me he’e brining two because he doesn’t know what to pack either…:laugh:

I’m 80% done.

I guess we are just the opposite. The earliest we pack is the day before we leave. One carry on suitcase and one backpack a person. We went in December and the weather was a roller coaster so I know about it being difficult to determine what to bring. Our biggest problem occurs when its cold enough at the beginning of the trip to wear a big coat and layers but on the trip home it is shorts weather. It’s hard to find room to pack the extra clothes and the customary at Disney purchased clothes. My advice, well made luggage with heavy stitches at the seams.

I have the big suitcase out now. My dreams of cutting back some of this stuff and taking the small one are just not happening. DBF informed me he’e brining two because he doesn’t know what to pack either…:laugh:

I’m 80% done.[/QUOTE]

Yep—bring out the big one!!! That’s what I would do—I managed fine last summer with the medium size and could have brought it on but didn’t want to bother—

Which was a good thing in the long run because I sprained my ankle badly on the way to the airport and banging luggage around was not something that would have made me happy!!!

Enjoy packing!!! :mickey:

Have fun! (as if I have to tell you that!)